How To Stir the 9/11 was an Inside Job Pot

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:41 am » by Temps13

theres too much evidence..no PROOF that it was an inside job to even bother going into it..
hilary clinton when she was younger..was probably like that nasty bitch in the bourne legacy who tries to suicide the scientist
sorry..tangential..was just reading about bilderberger space fleets
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:47 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Temps13 wrote:theres too much evidence..no PROOF that it was an inside job to even bother going into it..
hilary clinton when she was younger..was probably like that nasty bitch in the bourne legacy who tries to suicide the scientist
sorry..tangential..was just reading about bilderberger space fleets

Ya let's not bother :ghost:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:43 pm » by Harbin

Isitreal wrote:Yes you can see the stupidity of some of the sheeple in this video, however the people who put together the video were idiots also.
The only thing the one guy could say for a comeback was "Uh Uh 911 was an inside job, it was an inside job"
They were not very bright it seemed to me and very uncouth.
I believe it was certainly a "inside job" but I think I could have held my cool and intelligence level up a few notches.

It is possible that you may have held your cool and intelligence level up. However, this was a politically and emotionally charged environment. This was standing on the street and not a table talk. To have a rational conversation, the other party(s) need to be in a rational frame as well.

This was not the case here. This kind of protesting environment tends to limit communication to sloganeering.

See what I mean ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:11 pm » by Edgar 2.0

But just for the sake of argument, what if the 9/11 was really an inside job?

Can you imagine the sort of cold-hearted and treacherous government that would be able to pull out that kind of scam?

Can you imagine yourself voting for that sort of a government?

See, the government is as good as their voters are. At least that's the case in the US of A.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:21 pm » by The57ironman

Edgar 2.0 wrote:But just for the sake of argument, what if the 9/11 was really an inside job?

....what if...?

go to 5:00 minutes...it starts there... :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:41 pm » by Edgar 2.0

The57ironman wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:But just for the sake of argument, what if the 9/11 was really an inside job?

....what if...?

go to 5:00 minutes...it starts there... :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah. :flop:

See, the world of Greek and Roman democracy, which is practically the base of today's democracies around the globe, was based on truth-telling.

There wasn't an option which gave the senators in Rome the right to lie purposely. If they actually did that, and (god forbid...) were caught in the act, they were expelled from the Senate, and subsequentially lost their head.

I'd recommend the same law to be applied in today's democracies.

And we'll live happily ever after.

Previous