How will the world end?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 am » by Helios

It could me a wide array of things,
A culmination of crises, disease, environment. Perhaps a divine event again to usher in a new age.
It could be anything.
But its happening, and its happening this minute. You can see it on tv, you feel it in the stars, you can feel it in the energy pouring from every energy source we can sense, in the gorund, in the environment, in the economy, in the very way its coming together, The unveiling is unveiling.

And there is nothing safe, apart from those whose bloodline is pure and righteous. And very very few can claim that.

Prepare for this, because it is coming, prepare your hearts, your souls your bodies and your minds for it will all be tested......

I would wish peace but its not peace that's coming first, its chaos.

Lahlaos
The Envoy Of The End
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm » by Ufosarus

well most likely an astroid hit as we,ve been hit by them a few times before or so we,ve been told anyway!
or if the nibiru thing is true we,ll all be dead in a few months :shock:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 pm » by 1973samtyler

:)
source:http://www.godlessgirl.com/2010/03/i-heart-comics/

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 6:22 pm » by The57ironman

1973samtyler wrote:Image

:)

...that's a keeper.. :flop:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 am » by Mushroom

It will be thrown out of orbit when the milky way galaxy collides with M31 (Andromeda) in about 4 billion years :nails: :nails:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 am » by 1973samtyler

The late great george carlin:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:pray: :wink:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm » by Phoenix rising

Heard of the saying 'Capitalism killed Mars' well Capitalism will kill earth to..
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 pm » by Astroid_98

i hope its end soon, i give up on this life and my girlfriend shits :vomit:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 pm » by Phoenix rising

aquamah wrote:i hope its end soon, i give up on this life and my girlfriend shits :vomit:

That's probably the most negative first post I have seen on here :lol: but I am sure we have all had these fought's at some point, :hiho: to the crazy world of dTV... p.s of the girlfriend is that bad dump her
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm » by Rich316

The world can't end. Civilisations come and go but I think we're in the middle of crisis of sorts... For the last 2000 years we've seen 1,000 wars!

We're not bad, we're not germs, we're spirits on a physical karmic journey. We incarnated here into this 3D world to experience life, learn lesson and wash off karma. Sure there is bad in the world but there's also lots of good too.

A question that comes to mind. Are we the largest civilisation this planet has seen? How will we ever know?
For now it seems that we are at 7 billion. I think it would be a pointless exercise at the hand of a god being to simply erase us (at the end of the year for example). I just don't see the point in that. I see good things coming, I see the elite losing ground every year. I see people waking up, I see people standing up, I see the world coming good in spite of all the bad we seem to look for, all the bad we get rammed down our throats on a daily basis via the media.

Take a look at all the prophecies that have come and gone without event. Nothing has happened that you would deem that terrible. We haven't seen a virus rip thru humanity, we haven't seen nuclear war, we haven't seen landscape changing earthquakes that have effected billions... Nothing has really transpired that makes be believe that something is brewing. Apart from pollution, crime, wars and the gap between the rich and poor getting larger.. there hasn't been too much out of the ordinary for mind. I dont for one condone what's going on and what's taken place in the past. But I think we as people have awoken to a point, for the most part, where we just wont accept this for much longer.

We're a resiliant race, we are strong and enduring.. I dunno.. I just see the glass as being half full..

PreviousNext