how would you like your life to end ?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:02 pm » by Flecktarn

would you like to live to over 100 ,but after the age of 80 your basically unable to do anything for yourself ,
or pass away quietly in your sleep in old age ,or crash and burn ,live life at full throttle till your heart packs up after that last whiskey chaser after completing the new world record of jumping buses in a tractor :lol:
none of us know when our time will come ,so might as well live life to the max and have no regrets on our death beds of wishing i did that :sunny:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:16 pm » by Iamthatiam

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrgreen: Awesome movie, Fleck...A "must see", mate! :flop:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 pm » by Edgar 2.0

After my first cancer, at 36, i had to make peace with myself. Since it was practically incurable, i was facing no more than a couple of months. Then i decided that i'll continue to drink, smoke, fuck, and the whole entourage, because i didn't want to die as sissy :mrgreen: Mind you, 36 is a pretty young age...

Then, almost magically, the cancer retreated. It was like WTF?! What now? It really came as a surprise to me and everyone else.

Since then i live each day like it is my last. And most probably i'll die like that.

If i'm not going to be able to die as an active person, i'll just use this and finish it all :

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm » by Flecktarn

to experiance a life like in groundhog day would be cool :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 pm » by Shaggietrip

I am not sure why anyone of religion would care how they left. Just that they left early. After all is there not a golden gate and wings awaiting for them? But if one takes there life then You are not permitted to enter. If one wishes to be in the history books and be remembered by dying then do something that would get you there. Other than that your death will fade away.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Moving on may be great and it also may be the end. The joy that are promised through books of religion may be false. Such joy on the other side. But most that I have visited on death bed does not want to cross over? What the? Sure it would be sad to leave my children and wife. But it must happen. It is the order of things.

1 more thing. history books are changed so if you plan on being in one best of luck.

edit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:44 pm » by Flecktarn

mick Jagger had the right ideal in his lyrics "hope i die before i get old"
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 pm » by Shaggietrip

Flecktarn wrote:mick Jagger had the right ideal in his lyrics "hope i die before i get old"

Hahaha, [in British accent...] hang on. Just not to old! My expiration date is 50. I have 5 years left of 50% good and 50% bad. I hope that ratio sticks. I am only going off Ying/Yang karma ect. So I do hope the last five go 85% good 15% bad. But will settle for 50/50.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 10:01 pm » by Phoenix rising

Logan's run style

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 10:30 pm » by domdabears

I'd like to die in my sleep.

I would think everyone would want that. Kind of a no brainer.

Live to about 80. Sounds decent.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 pm » by Shendao

I want to go quietly in my sleep like my dad

not screaming and crying like his passengers :shock:
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Next