Bitcoin is alive and well.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 pm » by Muchtyman

The start of the New World Currency ?

Globalist Controlled Bitcoin Becomes “Bank” Supported By Technocrats

The trendy appeal of Bitcoin makes it a perfect addition to a society transitioning into the digital era. There is no actual transfer of fiat currency or precious metals which alleviates the necessity of traditional banking. The only worry would be takeover of the internet – which gives Bitcoin the promise toward one world currency that the global Elite have been looking for.

http://occupycorporatism.com/globalist- ... chnocrats/

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:18 pm » by Aragajag

Muchtyman wrote:The start of the New World Currency ?

Globalist Controlled Bitcoin Becomes “Bank” Supported By Technocrats

The trendy appeal of Bitcoin makes it a perfect addition to a society transitioning into the digital era. There is no actual transfer of fiat currency or precious metals which alleviates the necessity of traditional banking. The only worry would be takeover of the internet – which gives Bitcoin the promise toward one world currency that the global Elite have been looking for.

Thats was great news in imo for BTC. It is one company providing services or a bridge for people to get into BTC from the old fiat system, no one has to use this service it is voluntary and does not represent the BTC economy/network/protocol as a whole, there is no central authority nor can be, sure people can make laws but that means fuck all to the blockchain, no govt can actually stop it now same as the drug wars success. If you do use the service you can easily transfer your BTC to another wallet and through a coin mixer to anonymise it and bingo your free from scrutiny once again.

This service has no bearing on how I or anyone uses BTC. I could meet up with anyone tomorrow and do a face to face or online transfer for fiat or goods and only you or me would need to know of it regardless of one company tying themselves to more legal needs and frameworks based on their own business needs.

There are so many articles written on BTC by journo's/people who have no idea what it is at depth and i really wish my writing skills were far better for explanation. The thing is last year they were deriding it now they are taking it far more seriously. It is a tool that can be used for good or evil like a gun or a hammer.

I say good on the company who made these arrangements for the average Joe to get into BTC easier for once it becomes an economy in its own rights there will be no need anymore to use the old fucked up system at all ever again, though I personally doubt if fiat will be taken out by BTC at least for quiet a few years. I can be confident what BTC I have is as secure for my usage as I make it and no one can coerce it out of me unless its tortured.

People still have a hard time solidifying the idea its P2P with no authority over it anywhere at all, all you see are folks offering services based on that and many of them trying to make their opinion authoritarian and final as if they represent BTC solely. I have never had one problem using it, although it is secure it is a financial risk still because of Fiat V BTC fluctuations so beware of that side of it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm » by Aragajag

Bitcoin bitches, I brought it here when it was a couple of bucks a coin. See it rise muthafuckas,,

HEhehehe hahaha
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm » by Aragajag

Oh well I get to pay twelve months rent on a new home on the beach this week, I love bitcoin.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 pm » by Aragajag

For those saying you cant get guns here in Aust, I have been shooting a rugar .357 4 inch of which i reckon i can get three into a running target, Smith&Wesson 44mag (must say they are only for scare tactics, even more if you can hit the target in anyway, a .38 will hurt them only but you can get all 6 shots in to them..

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm » by Aragajag

Like any addiction I have been hanging around.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm » by Mydogma

Muchtyman wrote:The start of the New World Currency ?

hey here is an idea, give the right to bank back to the countries...and tell ALL the Banking shemes to go rot in jail for the next 25 years...thats a solution....until then the possible best advice i would think is just keep the phoney money in your pocket you need for the month, any extra buy a troy ounce or three of silver(bullion)....or buy a few hundred cases of canned food...they will keep up with inflation and will always be easy to barter with....when it collapses
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 pm » by Aragajag

I made some mistakes over bitcoin which I wont disclose but I have 300K real as they say it money and some to play with.
When i gave notice to all my loved friends(DTV) it was 2fiddy and I was cabin crazy from 3 years living in a box,

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 pm » by TheDuck

I'm still loving it to, not made much though as don't have the capital.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 11:29 am » by Aragajag

Ok it has just hit 309.99usd, I wish now I had of not taken out most of my stake but glad I left some in hindsight to wait untill it hits 10k a coin.

PreviousNext