hu? is this guy batshit?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm » by Ufosarus

well anyone now anything about this guy?
if he,s telling the thruth could it be start of discloser :think:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm » by Minihaha

Peace :hiho: :cheers: :sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 pm » by Woven

Interesting. I'm too disenfranchised to bother searching to see if he is real and what not so I'll just take it at face value. It's interesting recording occurred in 2010 and some two years later......

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

says he use to be legislature for my state,

I think it's a fraud though, he's not on this list
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fo ... tatives_(M)
and searching his name in google just brings up every conspiracy site for a chunk of pages, mentioned in a lot that he was a former representative for the house... he doesn't even have a wiki page, and he should if he was part of the government, specially since he's former gov't, so there should def. be something?.. :think:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm » by The57ironman

:mrcool: ..........who the f*ck knows...?...(not a clue)

he's from the next county over , but this came out 2 years ago , and it was the first i ever heard of him....and i ain't heard nothin' since....

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
Image...................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 pm » by Ufosarus

cheers guys guess it all comes to notting much again!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 pm » by Cia212

A state legislator in New Hampshire is given the most secret information in history? I think the guy was the victim of a disinfo campaign, possibly to get backing for a military base. I can see how alien talk could get someone's support for a "secret military storage facility" that turns out to house, not alien tech, but just nerve gas.

Alien disclosure is an excellent way to manipulate people. And it makes them feel important that they were trusted with secrets.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 pm » by Ufosarus

cia212 wrote:A state legislator in New Hampshire is given the most secret information in history? I think the guy was the victim of a disinfo campaign, possibly to get backing for a military base. I can see how alien talk could get someone's support for a "secret military storage facility" that turns out to house, not alien tech, but just nerve gas.

Alien disclosure is an excellent way to manipulate people. And it makes them feel important that they were trusted with secrets.

good point sir :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

the57ironman wrote::mrcool: ..........who the f*ck knows...?...(not a clue)

he's from the next county over , but this came out 2 years ago , and it was the first i ever heard of him....and i ain't heard nothin' since....

Upload to Disclose.tv

so he was a real house rep? no doubt.

cia212 wrote:A state legislator in New Hampshire is given the most secret information in history? I think the guy was the victim of a disinfo campaign, possibly to get backing for a military base. I can see how alien talk could get someone's support for a "secret military storage facility" that turns out to house, not alien tech, but just nerve gas.

dually noted. :flop:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 pm » by Woven

The only source I could find with even another image of him stated they had a difficult time tracking him.

Unable to find a single photograph of McElroy online to compare to the face in the video, I telephoned the New Hampshire State Archive and, a few days later, received a photocopy of McElroy’s listing in the 2003-04 edition of The Handbook of New Hampshire Elected Officials. It included the photo of McElroy shown here.

Read more: http://technorati.com/technology/articl ... z1mfs2nuCk

If you go to the below link he cannot be confirmed:

http://gencourt.state.nh.us/

And further this link has a name but squat all else.

http://vote-nh.org/Intro.aspx?State=NH& ... oyHenryWJr

I call BUNK!!!

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook