Hubble captures images of Apollo 17 landing site

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am » by Iamcare

Thats the one that gets me, aristarchus, wtf is that thing.

Kinda shows why they wouldn't want images of the moon this close up getting out
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 am » by Frutty

That's the abominable effigy at aristarchus a hub made of blocks, an intricate maze, luminous as thunder and currently portrayed by the most prominent scientists in the world as a crater full of pebbles.

:flop:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 am » by Will69ease

frutty wrote:The story that Hubble cannot take pictures of the moon because blah blah blah blah is easily refuted by giving a link of the Apollo 17 landing site as seen by Hubble

Available at http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/pr2005029g/

I also happened to have the picture they already replaced with the b&w one above. I immediately uploaded it when I saw it was replaced.

Lo and behold!

The identifiers for the photos are the same, to wit hs-2005-29m and hs-2005-29g

:hiho:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 am » by Adamo21

Very interesting information. I wonder if they are going to disclose some of our true history before whats coming.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 am » by Frutty

The moon has very varied colors as can be seen in this enhancement of the region where allegedly Apollo 17 landed, TAKEN BY THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE. The overall blue terrain interlaces with green yellow and in fewer proportions, red tones. The black and white moon only exists in our minds, scientific journals and atlases, telescopes pictures which can only see the moon through monochrome filtered spectra and in the fake Apollo pictures.

Apollo 17 landing site according to the wikipedia

Another landing site of Apollo 17

and yet another one ...

Will the real slim shady PLEASE STAND UP ???? :hell:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am » by Frutty

This is the smoking gun of Man having gone to the Moon. This picture was taken in 2009 by LROC, and I just deobfuscated it a few minutes ago.

Needless to say those are no remains of no Apollo mission.

:alien51:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 am » by Smokeydog

frutty wrote:Image

The moon has very varied colors as can be seen in this enhancement of the region where allegedly Apollo 17 landed, TAKEN BY THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE. The overall blue terrain interlaces with green yellow and in fewer proportions, red tones. The black and white moon only exists in our minds, scientific journals and atlases, telescopes pictures which can only see the moon through monochrome filtered spectra and in the fake Apollo pictures.

Apollo 17 landing site according to the wikipedia

Another landing site of Apollo 17

and yet another one ...

Will the real slim shady PLEASE STAND UP ???? :hell:

North massiv? south massiv? has a chav named stuff again? weres the west side massiv or the car park massiv
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am » by Frutty

smokeydog wrote:
North massiv? south massiv? has a chav named stuff again? weres the west side massiv or the car park massiv

This is Bear The Rock, a famous rock around which the Apollo 17 astronots danced and partied and I imagine had launch.

In this superimposed sequence of official images we can see the Massives (disinformation) in the background with bear the rock and without bear the rock, with the Apollo Module and without the Apollo Module). How can that be? not to mention the images look particularly fake.

:think: The dream is over guys :flop:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 am » by Will69ease

frutty wrote:
smokeydog wrote:

This is Bear The Rock, a famous rock around which the Apollo 17 astronots danced and partied and I imagine had launch.

In this superimposed sequence of official images we can see the Massives (disinformation) in the background with bear the rock and without bear the rock, with the Apollo Module and without the Apollo Module). How can that be? not to mention the images look particularly fake.

:think: The dream is over guys :flop:

This is idiotic. If you are standing in front of the LM and take a picture, then move a hundred feet to your left and take another picture, the mountains in the background will not change...just the foreground. For that matter, if you moved a hundred feet towards the mountains instead, the LM will simply be behind you.

PreviousNext