Huckabee, God and Connecticut shooting

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 am » by Spock

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 am » by *WillEase*

I see his point. He is referring to a Bible passage Hosea 4:6...

Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

We are living the horrors of young-people-turned-adults exposed to the mental terrorism of the past decade. What kind of atrocities are in store when the current teenage generation becomes old enough to buy high-powered weaponry?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 pm » by Toxic32

A wonder how long before we see this headline. Six year old takes out the congregation of his church. Because he was bored. These kids don't miss! :shooting:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 pm » by mediasorcery

i heard he was on psyche drugs, maybe folks should stop pumping kids full of chems at school? they destroy emotions and empathy, if thats true anyways,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm » by 99socks

Where's God?

Fucking a**holes, where was the community for this family when they saw that kid going down this road? What kind of help did THEY not get?

Blaming the absence of God makes about as much sense as blaming gun laws. :bang;

@mediasorcery

The kid was on meds for a reason.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/