Hudson Valley UFO in TN?

Writer

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 am » by Zombi2012

Hi all! I live in East Tennessee and about 2 or 3 months ago I witnessed what I can only describe as the Hudson Valley boomerang UFO witnessed in the 80's.

Ok let me get specific now. It was around 7 or 8 pm, I dont remember the day; just time. I went on the back porch to have a smoke and noticed a airplane in the sky flying to the west. At the same time this much brighter craft was flying right past it in the opposite direction, to the east.

As I watched this craft it turned and started flying to the north, toward me. I thought that was odd and ran inside to get my binocs, when I came back outside it was almost right above me, still pretty high in the sky. When I looked into the binocs I saw what looked just like the famous Hudson Valley boomerang. Right were the fusalge would be was a very bright light and I saw what looked like grider style structure or something, its hard for me to describe, forgive me.

Anyway as I watched it made a u-turn and went behind a tree and headed back toward the east. I watched as it came out from behind the tree heading east and watched it as it flew of into the horizon.

There was a strange way about the way it flew, almost like it was gliding. I didnt hear any noise, even when it passed right above me. I believe it can only be one of these 2- either a black budget government lighter than air suirvallince vehicle, or a alien craft, but my money is on the former.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 am » by Malogg

Cool story cheers for sharing
Image :flop: