Huffington Post Censors Jessie Ventura!

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 pm » by Mep630

Please EMAIL these people, and lets send them a message that Americans will not stand for this corporate censorship.

mario@huffingtonpost.com

Upload to Disclose.tv

You can't stop 9/11 truth, please stand up for all of our rights as humans, no matter what country your from, please take 2 min out of your life and bitch these people out!

United we stand, divided we fall...
:hugging:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 pm » by Pindz

mep630 wrote:Please EMAIL these people, and lets send them a message that Americans will not stand for this corporate censorship.

mario@huffingtonpost.com

:clapper: :flop: :nwo:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 pm » by Mep630

Mario,

Your company is garbage and very un-American. You should all be ashamed that you call yourselves Americans and you let your freedoms walk out the door like morons. I hope you dont have kids, because if you do, you can be sure they will be killed in war or made saves in the near future for your help in assisting these corporations in destroying the country that gave you your freedom.

The censorship of the 9/11 article clearly shows your all on the same NAZI agenda as the other big companies and media outlets.

I don't know how people like yourself can look at themselves in the mirror. You have to be an absolute idiot to think 9/11 was done without inside help. Might I remind you, we had the technology to shoot down a balistic missile in the 1990's, your telling me we could not have shot down a civilian plane that was in the air over an hour?!

Have you ever seen a building demolished?! Have you ever compared that to what happened on 9/11 especially building #7 which was not hit by a plane, but still failed to 'fire?' I mean I would figure people at a news paper would do some research? Do you know that 9/11 was the 1st STEEL Buildings in HISTORY to fail from fire! Do you know that in the 1970's the twin towers had a fire that was much worse and burned longer over more floors, before they had fire protection?! Why did it not fail then?!

You paper just lost all credibility with me. You go on blindly following these people to you and your families demise. These people dont give a shit about you, and if you cant see that from all the lies, deaths, wars, and torture, then you are on course for a huge wake up call. And when that happens, of course you will be caught with your pants down and probable die as a pathetic panicked fool.

Your not the solution, your the problem.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 pm » by Timewarp

Jesse is the kinda guy you Americans need in office.Tell's it how it is.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm » by Pateriot

It is hard to say who is the bigger idiot, the paranoid and conspiratorial minded Jesse Ventura or the narrow-minded Huffington who cannot entertain any idea that doesn't conform to her left-winged ideolog.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 2:48 pm » by Pateriot

timewarp wrote:Jesse is the kinda guy you Americans need in office.Tell's it how it is.

Yes Jesse certainly says what he thinks. The only problem is, is that he's a nut-job.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm » by Truthsekr76

timewarp wrote:Jesse is the kinda guy you Americans need in office.Tell's it how it is.

Its a shame....but he would probably go the way of JFK if he actually ran for office and won.But I would love to have this man as president.....he would definetly have my vote.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm » by Dmcrat

I thought the current president would listen to the people. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know something has been wrong in the white house for a long time. But it does take great big nuts to get on tv and say these things. Jesse Ventura has the courage and I hope support to atleast change our murderous ways.
If you wanted my opinion, you'd beat it out of me

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm » by TheDuck

pateriot wrote:

Yes Jesse certainly says what he thinks. The only problem is, is that he's a nut-job.

Are you a nut-job?

Just lately anyone who makes a comment putting someone else down, I check out their age, so your 45...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 15, 2010 12:21 am » by Mep630

pateriot wrote:It is hard to say who is the bigger idiot, the paranoid and conspiratorial minded Jesse Ventura or the narrow-minded Huffington who cannot entertain any idea that doesn't conform to her left-winged ideolog.

pateriot wrote:

uh, Jessie is not a nut and hes more experienced then you will ever be. A Navy Seal, a TV Star, a Governor, and now a Patriot for truth!

I understand how people, like you, who are still in their 'bubbles' and that are afraid to accept the fact that their government could actually be harming its people, lash out at people like Jessie when they confront you with information that goes beyond all the fear you can handle in your mind.

Truth is Jessie is NOT a nut and he actually knows a LOT! You would be foolish in your know little-to-nothing world, to assume you know more then this man. He has done more in his life then your family put together will have done.

Also, why is he a nut? Because you honestly think that or your just regurgitating things you pick up off of the only source of information in your sad life, the TV. Remember the TV lies, just as politicians do. If you dont know this fact, then your a hopeless idiot.

But don't take my word for it, why don't you look up his conspiracy videos and watch them, then say he don't know what he is talking about and he is a nut. Or go read his book and understand why he says what he says instead of judging him with no reference like a complete moron would do.

If you want to assume something in this life, assume you know nothing and are a complete idiot. Then look at everything through the eyes of someone who wants to learn the truth for them self instead of being told everything. I think you would see the world in a much different light.

I can tell you, I have studied art history and history for many years, and this is all nothing new, governments and religions have been doing this same stuff for centuries. But we humans are smarter now and were not going to be slaves any more. You can be one to help us break free or you can be one of the useless ones we set free.

Either way the world you think you know is nothing compared to the truth. And the universe is not stranger then we imagine, the universe is stranger then WE CAN IMAGINE! Your small brain can not take in or understand much of the universe, do not assume you know anything, because in reality your world is actually just what your mind is telling you, not what actually is.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com