Huge alien structure in moon crater?

Initiate

PostMon Apr 28, 2008 2:49 pm » by Wesley

Great close up. The center of the crater contains something there for sure.

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2008 9:05 am » by sleepingladybug

people are used to seeing patterns and shapes because that is what we are born to do. When we look at fluffy clouds, grains in wood, rocky mountains or even patterns in leaves what do we do? We look for shapes that are familiar to us, namely faces, animals, or in this case because it is the moon...alien space craft or giant structures. But let's face it Grey...it's just the moon, there's really nothing there, take a real close look and you'll see that all you're doing is LOOKING for familiar patterns because that is what we as humans are do, look for patterns and familiar shapes, it's very natural. It's not our fault, it's just easy to find things naturally shaped by nature, it doesn't mean that it comes from some alien source, it just means that nature caused some distinct shape that is familiar to our eyes. Try not to go searching so hard all the time for what is familiar and let things come to you instead and you'd be surprised at how little you'll be fooled. Not every familiar pattern is alien in origin. Excersice just a little bit of skepticism sweetie. It just may help you.

In the end...it really is just...........the moon! Until better evidence is served.

sleepingladybug :lol:
"The truth it out there!"

Initiate

PostFri May 09, 2008 6:50 pm » by Theshee

Fantastic pics guys, thanks for sharing them x

Initiate

PostSun May 25, 2008 6:09 am » by Baboogdi

for your continued speculation and examination.

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/ ... thpole.JPG

Start all the way left at 90degW. Come in to the first perimeter line then follow it up just a short distance. See the large square shadow and the large square whatever it is that is casting the shadow?

Writer

PostSun May 25, 2008 6:03 pm » by Lunomaly

baboogdi wrote:for your continued speculation and examination.

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/ ... thpole.JPG

Start all the way left at 90degW. Come in to the first perimeter line then follow it up just a short distance. See the large square shadow and the large square whatever it is that is casting the shadow?

Very very interesting indeed!

I normally do not trust any clementine image data for the following reasons:

#1) The department of the Navy sent it.

#2) The images are digital.

#3) They have yet to release the full resolution data.

#4) I have found large scale bright objects and craters in oblique angle photos that should be visible in clem but are not.

#5) even the NASA software, using the raw clem data, doesn't show the objects mentioned in #4 above.

#6) The TOPO data is something like a 10K grid (if I remember right)... only good for very large craters
Allan Sturm
Lunomaly Research Group
www.Lunomaly.com

PostSun May 25, 2008 7:41 pm » by Snipazz

please highlight the areas where you can see the alien structure, i see only rock formations!

thank you

Initiate

PostMon May 26, 2008 8:55 pm » by Baboogdi

here ya go. I'm no photo or astronomy expert but based upon what I've read there shouldn't be any straight lines on the moon much less a large rectangular structure. The shadows indicate a roof that is lit and a large backside in the shadow.

PostWed May 28, 2008 8:35 pm » by Infidelme

i see a big hole :scary:

Writer

PostSat May 31, 2008 3:19 pm » by Darkspark

I have a question for all. If that crater was formed by an impact of whatever! Why would it leave a mound in the center? Surely just a crater would be left? How do you explain the center mound/s
You are the spirit, your ego is the test!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 am » by Baboogdi

I looked up the issue of mounds in the middle of craters and one auther, Gregory Vogt writes in "Meteors and Meteorites" that when meteorites strike the surface of the moon some of the rock liquifies and rebounds into the impact crater like water filling in the depression a rock makes when tossed into a pond. It hardens and forms the mounds we see. I'm no physicist but it's what I found. Others may offer better explanations.

PreviousNext