BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! Huge bomb blast rocks central Beirut

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 pm » by *WillEase*

Mochon wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Israel, Syria, Iraq: Who benefits from the Beirut blast?

Published on Oct 19, 2012 by RussiaToday

At least eight are dead and 118 wounded after a car bomb rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut. The attack in the majority Christian neighborhood killed a top-ranking security official.
RT crosses over to Beirut to talk to Ali Rizk - an expert on the Middle East.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I don't see how Israel could benefit for this, more specially from hitting a member of the Lebanese govt instead of a Hezbollah member,Syria might have as well used other means,and i don't see how Iraq fits in the picture someone please illustrate me on this?

I am just posting related videos as they become available. I'll pass your question on to RT if you want.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm » by Mochon

LEt me clarify then...CAN ANYBODY WHO KNOWS HOW DOES THIS WHOLE SCENARIO COULD DEVELOP,PLEASE EXPLAIN FOR THE ONES WHO DOESNT KNOW,IN THIS CASE,ME? thanks for the offer though =)

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:17 pm » by Spock

This is obviously the work of George W. Bush and his Jesus Camp Assassins.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm » by Thewatcher

Savwafair2012 wrote::dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Classic tune, pisses on Gangman style.

:clapper: :clapper:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the serious issue though, it is always the innocent that suffer in these acts of cowardness though.
Head of intelligence among the dead, now that's either a lucky hit or a planned assignation, certainly the latter in this case we all would agree,
Spot on malogg the sheer scale of the blast indicates that.

Syrian government being heavily blamed on this one and lets be honest he's killed that many innocent children this type of act is nothing to him the little maggot.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 1:02 am » by domdabears

Eldorado wrote:Man DOM......you are really stirring up a hate storm over there in Chicago arent you???

Bringing some thunder?........LOL

You can see it revolving around Chicago like a central focal point of anger, hatred, and frustration.......!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just been fuckin around today.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 am » by Kerrblur2

99socks wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:I look up every morning at that beautiful sun, sungaze energy into my body and say my thanks every morning for having life and loving everything.

I aLSO look up and pray for us to be wiped off this earth for a cleansing of religions like this and every other one.

cant wait to move to hawaii in january where its soo much more about nature. lol no news.

Typical love-and-light new-ager.... Prays (to God?) that people who believe in God can all be killed and wiped off the planet, in the name of love of course. :sunny:

hey 99socks I dont know what your faith is, but you should keep your mouth shut about other people. you REALLY wanna know what i feel about faith, i think its a bunch of bullshit. thanks for the troll. I have been practicing my energies since i was 12 years old, AP since i was 18, and reiki healing since I was 22. You know nothing about me. ii am sorry for the others on this late response cause im busy but 99socks before you speak, know what your speaking too.

I believe in God, I surely do, After seeing and being in the other densities, I know for sure there is one. NOT a humanly worshipped one like we here on earth see as.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 pm » by 99socks

domdabears wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Man DOM......you are really stirring up a hate storm over there in Chicago arent you???

Bringing some thunder?........LOL

You can see it revolving around Chicago like a central focal point of anger, hatred, and frustration.......!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just been fuckin around today.

:headscratch:

I don't see anything going on around Chicago?

Writer

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 pm » by Mike2k12

Kerrblur2 you clearly have too much time on you're hands like posing in front of a camera for a profile pic lol. Just call me Mr Vain ;)

Upload to Disclose.tv

hehehe :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 7:40 pm » by 99socks

Kerrblur2 wrote:
99socks wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:I look up every morning at that beautiful sun, sungaze energy into my body and say my thanks every morning for having life and loving everything.

I aLSO look up and pray for us to be wiped off this earth for a cleansing of religions like this and every other one.

cant wait to move to hawaii in january where its soo much more about nature. lol no news.

Typical love-and-light new-ager.... Prays (to God?) that people who believe in God can all be killed and wiped off the planet, in the name of love of course. :sunny:

hey 99socks I dont know what your faith is, but you should keep your mouth shut about other people. you REALLY wanna know what i feel about faith, i think its a bunch of bullshit. thanks for the troll. I have been practicing my energies since i was 12 years old, AP since i was 18, and reiki healing since I was 22. You know nothing about me. ii am sorry for the others on this late response cause im busy but 99socks before you speak, know what your speaking too.

I believe in God, I surely do, After seeing and being in the other densities, I know for sure there is one. NOT a humanly worshipped one like we here on earth see as.

You're no different than everyone else who thinks they are better than everyone else "because I believe in the religion of love, and therefore hate everyone who doesn't agree with me."

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm » by domdabears

99socks wrote:I don't see anything going on around Chicago?

That's weird. The picture changed, because it did have storm clouds around it.

PreviousNext