HUGE RED UFO CAPTURED ON FILM

Initiate

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 pm » by Phanarabzzz

Wow, another Alison supporter to the rescue....LOL! All this support and no one has been able to counter the debunked material. Instead what we have is this fool FatVik denying the facts presented to him....LOL!
Amazing!

BTW, 1.7 million views on your channel means nothing especially when there has not been one scientific entity over to your trailer home to prove that you are correct on your delusional assumptions.

I can attribute those hits to curious people or people who want a good laugh...LOL!

Hey and thanks for posting those two videos that prove absolutely nothing. The first video is a complete fabrication especially when she states all these supposed drops occurred on one night when in fact they have not and were all compiled from separate nights. She is getting sloppy with her lies. As for the second video, her drunk friend calls her to warn her of a fleet passing over head and Alison sees nothing but then still posts a video of an imaginary event....WOW! .....All this evidence is really mind compelling....LOL!
Last edited by Phanarabzzz on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 pm » by Redwoodrick

phatvik456 wrote:NO ONE BELIEVED??????????

1.7 million views and you dare to say no one believes. Aren't we being a bit ridiculous now? Wake up and stop being sheeple. There are neighbors who see what i am seeing and there are people in other states seeing what i see. Look around and wake up. We are not alone.

PHATVIK YOU ARE A LIAR AND A SCAMMER.
1.7 MILLION FLIES EAT SHIT EVERY DAY..DOESNT MEAN IT TASTES GOOD.YOU TROLL WEBSITES LIKE THIS PUSHING YOUR AIRPLANE AND HELICOPTER VIDS AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEE LOOK AT YOUR VIDS...KUNG-FU KITTY GETS MILLIONS OF HITS TOO..DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN KICK YOUR ASS.YOU ARE WORSE THAN A FOOL..YOU ARE A SCAMMER.PISS OFF.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm » by Phanarabzzz

Well said, Red. Obviously, FatVik loves to ignore the hard questions and loves to go on unrelated tirades...LOL!

Writer

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm » by Phatvik456

Every single video that bashes Alison Kruse is fabricated. There is not one shred of truth to any of these videos. You guys all work for the government and you are paid to hush/silence the people that dare to post the truth. Alison Kruse is not delusional and she is not crazy. She is not filming airplanes or man made objects. The fact remains that she is filming aliens in her neck of the woods and the imagery being captured is threatening the foundation of the governments great lie. Why else would she be attacked in such a manner unless she was posting the truth.

Please ignore the disinformation agents which seem to permeate this fine site. I do not blame DiscloseTV itself but I do blame some of its subscribers who are obviously payed to disrupt the flow of the truth.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 pm » by Phanarabzzz

Please prove me wrong and please take the time to respond to this one video. Please try and attempt to refute the counter claims. These are the facts and now it is your turn to try to poke holes in these assertions........Please try to do it ...I DARE YOU....PLEASE ...I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 am » by Redwoodrick

phatvik you are the biggest idiot. :alien51:
Search my posts.
I obviously believe aliens ARE visiting Earth
.Just not disguised as airplanes above our airports.You can continue to post your airplane videos here and I can not stop you.But nobody who watches your airplane vids is fooled.You are a disgrace to real UFO study.How do you sleep at night?
Fcuking scammer. :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 am » by Temps13

does it only appear to split then..or is that due to it being two separate headlights? :censored:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 am » by Redwoodrick

temps13 wrote:does it only appear to split then..or is that due to it being two separate headlights? :censored:

Two separate forward lights and a banking aircraft.I see it every night as I live below a flight path. :censored: :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 am » by Phanarabzzz

Upload to Disclose.tv

temps13
does it only appear to split then..or is that due to it being two separate headlights? :censored:

The video is just a plane that is headed towards the camera. The plane is about 10-12 miles away but when the camera person shakes the light sources can be seen as two light sources and not one which is consistent with the head lights of an airplane. The lights never split or divide they just remain the same but this does not stop the poster from calling it a UFO even though she has been filming obvious airplanes for the past 2 years...LOL!

It does not help that her damn camera suffers from a red hue which she refuses to acknowledge. Just take a look at t eh color of the house when she pans past it....LOL! It is a dead give away.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 am » by Redwoodrick

phanarabzzz wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

temps13

The video is just a plane that is headed towards the camera. The plane is about 10-12 miles away but when the camera person shakes the light sources can be seen as two light sources and not one which is consistent with the head lights of an airplane. The lights never split or divide they just remain the same but this does not stop the poster from calling it a UFO even though she has been filming obvious airplanes for the past 2 years...LOL!

It does not help that her damn camera suffers from a red hue which she refuses to acknowledge. Just take a look at t eh color of the house when she pans past it....LOL! It is a dead give away.

Yup.Thanx Phanara.
Beleive me,if I thought for a sane second that there was an army of UFOs in her suburbs of Pa.,I would be camping out with cameras and podcasts.So would a freekin lot of others.She is a lone scammer and her proxy,Phatvik456 needs to be banned for rules violations.

PreviousNext