HUGE RED UFO CAPTURED ON FILM

Writer

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 am » by Phatvik456

Why do you continue to perpetrate this lie that this is an airplane? WERE YOU EVEN THERE? NO!!!!!!!!!!

For starters this object is a mere 1000 feet from my vantage point. Upon trying to focus in on it the plasma energy it was putting out basically distorted my optical sensor thus not allowing me to focus in on it any further. Obviously these creatures have the technology to disrupt the primitive cameras we have. As for these idiots claiming that the red color comes from the recording device itself all I can say is yeah right and it also makes cookies on its spare time. There is no reddish hue throughout the video and there is no plane flying towards the camera. If it were a plane then it should have fell out the sky especially when our planes do not hover in one spot for minutes on end.

You asked for an explanation and there you have it. Now try to debunk the facts with out resorting to lies.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 am » by Punjedi

phatvik456 wrote:Why do you continue to perpetrate this lie that this is an airplane? WERE YOU EVEN THERE? NO!!!!!!!!!!

For starters this object is a mere 1000 feet from my vantage point. Upon trying to focus in on it the plasma energy it was putting out basically distorted my optical sensor thus not allowing me to focus in on it any further. Obviously these creatures have the technology to disrupt the primitive cameras we have. As for these idiots claiming that the red color comes from the recording device itself all I can say is yeah right and it also makes cookies on its spare time. There is no reddish hue throughout the video and there is no plane flying towards the camera. If it were a plane then it should have fell out the sky especially when our planes do not hover in one spot for minutes on end.

You asked for an explanation and there you have it. Now try to debunk the facts with out resorting to lies.

tell Alison I think shes cute.

I know right?

:)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:05 am » by Redwoodrick

Planes appear to hover when they are moving towards you, O watcher of airports,and your arguments are skewed with circular reasoning.You ask us to try to debunk sentences that make no sense.Doublespeak and blind thrusting assertations will only fool the very simpleminded and are further evidence that you are not a fool,but a SCAMMER.You will be treated as such by anyone with two eyes and a brain.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:05 am » by Phatvik456

Punjedi, you prove my point and that is why she booted you off her channel for making unsavory comments against women.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 am » by Punjedi

phatvik456 wrote:Punjedi, you prove my point and that is why she booted you off her channel for making unsavory comments against women.

Really? I never once said anything about women, only her.

But I do find her adorable. Don't you?

:cheers:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am » by Punjedi

I've always been curious about Mrs. Phatvik456.

How does she feel about your affair with Alison?

Isn't she jealous how strongly you defend Alison's character?

How do you know Alison so well? Been close for long?

Does the wife understand the deep connection you and Alison have?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 am » by Punjedi

I mean it's only fair, Alison being such a cutie and all, you must really have a soft spot for her in your heart
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 am » by Phanarabzzz

Punjedi, I have concluded via some verbiage slippage that Vik456 is indeed Alison. Read back and you will notice that Vik sometimes states that these things her saw when in fact he was not there....LOL

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 am » by Punjedi

I've seen it before. Someone falls in love with someone who really gets them you know?

Really connects. And before you know it, those evil bastards in the world are trying to hurt on your little darling.

Everyone knows how fragile someone can be, especially when they have their heart into it so much.

It must be tragic, while you sit in NY pining away at your life , pondering what "she" is filming next? What wonders does she have to share with you....

Yes, marriage is tricky when someone else has your heart isn't it?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:14 am » by Punjedi

phanarabzzz wrote:Punjedi, I have concluded via some verbiage slippage that Vik456 is indeed Alison. Read back and you will notice that Vik sometimes states that these things her saw when in fact he was not there....LOL

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(pssst) I know :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext