HUGE RED UFO CAPTURED ON FILM

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:15 am » by Matador

looks fake to me mannnn

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 am » by Punjedi

I guess for me its a sad state.

Here, on one hand is someone who could be a good match, cute eyes, nice voice.

Yet on the other hand is so wrapped up in her current lifestyle she doesn't see the people who just want to be next to her.

Who wouldn't want to be with someone so diligent, so passionate about their work?

Sounds to me like someone who understand commitment.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:25 am » by Phanarabzzz

THE JIG IS UP (aka ALISON).......We know what you are doing and it wont work.....MODS WE NEED THIS WOMAN BANNED FORTHEWITH!

Writer

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am » by Phatvik456

You people here are no different than the people of ATS. You are quick to destroy instead of understand. You allow the disinformation agents to run rampant and spread their lies. Frankly, I do not even know why I hang around here.

This abuse is intolerable and the mods do nothing about it.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:38 am » by The57ironman

phatvik456 wrote:You people here are no different than the people of ATS. You are quick to destroy instead of understand. You allow the disinformation agents to run rampant and spread their lies. Frankly, I do not even know why I hang around here.

This abuse is intolerable and the mods do nothing about it.

:sleep:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:48 am » by Seahawk

Phatvik. You haven't chosen a very good battle to fight- imo- but the choice is yours. You are sorely outnumbered by an army of Kruse non-believers, and from what I have seen, with good reason. You can debate her "material" if you like, but no more side-ways solicitations for her, or you are out the door. Period.

Re: The abuse- I have seen it go both ways, so you have nothing to stand on with that whine.

Now, You have been warned.

It has since come to my attention that you have been spamming members pm's with solicitations. Sorry, Bub. You leave me no choice.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:58 am » by Punjedi

seahawk100 wrote:Phatvik. You haven't chosen a very good battle to fight- imo- but the choice is yours. You are sorely outnumbered by an army of Kruse non-believers, and from what I have seen, with good reason. You can debate her "material" if you like, but no more side-ways solicitations for her, or you are out the door. Period.

Re: The abuse- I have seen it go both ways, so you have nothing to stand on with that whine.

Now, You have been warned.

It has since come to my attention that you have been spamming members pm's with solicitations. Sorry, Bub. You leave me no choice.

Ouch serious?

I would have said let the debate ramble but if thats true, that surpasses just being a twit. Now you come with a purpose and agenda with pockets to fill.

Aye...tough calls you guys make. I commend ya, even if you all are brats :)

Cept 'corn, hes just ruggedly optimistic :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am » by Phanarabzzz

Now with Vik gone who will we have to argue Alison's point of view. Its a sad day here at DiscloseTV.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 am » by The Five Percent

I was 50/50 on whether Phatvik was a troll or was in fact Alison Kruse herself. Since this new info has come to light about solicitations (any details on that would be great by the way) then i suspect phatvik really is Alison Kruse. I say this because she simply can NOT take any criticism whosoever, she HAS to get her reply and does it ALL the time on Youtube, when someone disagrees and says it's obviously an aircraft (which we all know that's what they are) she overreacts with "an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility" (a symptom of Delusional Disorder), then when that person continues to disagree no matter how civil they try to be (cause i tried a few times) she will simply block the user, i wonder how big her blocked use list is, it must be a record, go on Alison, make another account and tell us.

So yea, if she knows about this site and these threads (which she does cause she quoted something i said here on a Youtube comment) then she would most definitely not ignore it, she would just HAVE to get involved, i am certain of it.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am » by Redwoodrick

the following is a quote from phatvik to shaggietrip..it can be found by doing a post search on him/her.

Replies: 111
Views: 3402

Shaggie please do not allow the likes of this peon to discourage you from donating to the cause. Currently Alison Kuse is accepting donations via her Youtube account. Message her with your interest and she will send you her P.O Box address where upon you can send you donations.

.....so now what?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext