HUGE RED UFO CAPTURED ON FILM

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 am » by Phanarabzzz

It is a crying shame that this nitwit has to continue shamming people in order to pay her damn mortgage. This is so embarrassing for the UFO cause.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 am » by Seahawk

More people are becoming desperate these days.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 am » by Redwoodrick

My angst towards her is restricted to DTV.There are numberless morons on the web spouting garbage,but this site is important to me and I do not want newcomers to be fooled by her inventions...plus it makes us look like idiots.This is not a case of someone misidentifying something.This is clean cut unadulterated scamming.
I am very motivated to persecute scammers on this site,especially as it regards the ET phenomena.I will not give them a moments peace.
I hope she never comes back. :dunno:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 am » by Phanarabzzz

I guess the money in the scammer pool is reaching drought proportions... Scammers are allying themselves with other scammers in order to make the most of it ....It is a wonderful period in Ufology I guess.

I am wondering when Jose Escamilla will be banned from this site.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:05 am » by Redwoodrick

phanarabzzz wrote:I guess the money in the scammer pool is reaching drought proportions... Scammers are allying themselves with other scammers in order to make the most of it ....It is a wonderful period in Ufology I guess.

I am wondering when Jose Escamilla will be banned from this site.

Funny you bring up Escamilla.
I don't know anything about him scamming folks but I never watch his videos anymore because they are almost all bullshit imo.There are too many times I have wasted 25 minutes with him.There are too many genuine cases to look at.His name has been tainted imo.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 am » by Phanarabzzz

JOSE ESCAMILLA IS THE GRANDFATHER OF UFO SCAMMERS. He protects his cash cow with the ferocity of a dyslectic gerbil in heat.

If you try to expose his scams he will put a bounty on your head.

Check below videos...LOL!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 am » by Redwoodrick

Let me ask you Phanara..do you believe we are being visited by intelligent beings from elswhere?

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 am » by Phanarabzzz

I believe 100% in UFOs and aliens.

What I do not believe in is that Jose Escamilla or Alison Kruse are filming aliens.

THEY ARE BOTH SCAMMERS!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 am » by Redwoodrick

I believe 100% in UFOs and aliens.

:flop:
The evidence is beyond overwhelming,if you look.
I have been deeply engrossed in the phenomena since an experience as a child.That was 32 years ago.When I was younger I was ridiculed whenever I talked about what I saw.Now it is almost acceptable table conversation.Soon,very soon,it will be common knowledge.But I fear the deceivers come first.And many,many will be fooled.That is my opinion and belief after over 30 years of constant study.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:41 am » by Phanarabzzz

HOLY SHIT...WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS POSTED ALL THIS JUICY INFORMATION?
Punjedi remind me never to piss you the hell off...LOL!

AWESOME!

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext