HUGE RED UFO CAPTURED ON FILM

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 am » by Redwoodrick

phanarabzzz wrote:HOLY SHIT...WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS POSTED ALL THIS JUICY INFORMATION?
Punjedi remind me never to piss you the hell off...LOL!

AWESOME!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Normally I would object,but in this case I am just glad I got to see it before it got yanked :flop: :flop: :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 am » by Phanarabzzz

WOW!!!!!!! Thats all I can say!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 am » by Redwoodrick

Not good to piss the wrong people off..repeatedly...not good. :wink: :flop: :pray:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 am » by Phanarabzzz

It would appear that she basically messed with the wrong person and Punjedi just went buck wild on her.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm » by Cornbread714

Man, are all you guys still in junior high school, or what?

This has been one of the most childish threads I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

She's gone, okay?

Jesus, I feel like a camp counselor for a bunch of 12 year olds.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am » by Redwoodrick

:banana: :dancing: :clapper: :owned: :cheers: ......sorry..must be the kid in me..

Previous