HUGE RED UFO CAPTURED ON FILM

Initiate

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 am » by Phanarabzzz

HAS TO BE SEEN IN ORDER TO BE COMPREHENDED!

Upload to Disclose.tv

When will the invasion be broadcasted? According to this woman they have already landed and it is a matter of time before they take over.

HEED THE WARNINGS!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 am » by Jayson1972

maybe, maybe not?? If the camera turns the lights red then why are the tower lights on the left that flash still white??
Not saying I believe her cause the video sucks so bad anyway. Just what I was thinking.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 am » by Phanarabzzz

She has used this camera before and it has given off a reddish orange tint on the far off airplanes she films. The woman is a known hoaxer who is intent in ruing the very fabric of ufology via these videos. You can not fathom the number of innocent UFO believers she has hoodwinked. She films planes in her area and she boldly proclaims them to be morphing UFOs that change into planes...OH THE HUMANITY. This sort of dis-information is becoming the norm. It is our duty to expose it for what it is...RUBBISH!

Writer

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm » by Phatvik456

For crying out loud, when are you going to stop spreading lies about Alison Kruse? Why is it that you find it necessary to state that there are numerous airports in her vicinity when in fact there are NONE! Your theory that these are planes is full of holes and as a result you find it necessary to tarnish her good reputation by bolstering bold face lies. Obviously you do not know what a UFO looks like even if it sat on your very nose. Her video is clear and concise and depicts a red UFO that splits into two and then unifies into one. I can talk til I am blue in the face so I will just post the link to her video so everyone can see the truth as it is suppose to be told.

Upload to Disclose.tv

People I implore you to disregard these vicious lies about Alison Kruse. There are no airports near her home. The closest one is 35 miles away so these supposed airplanes have no business being near her home. These UFOs are notorious morphers and fakers intent in disguising themselves.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm » by Will69ease

Alison Kruse is a hack.
Most people go their whole lives and never see a ufo, but this lady not only sees them on a daily
basis but captures them on film. Give me a break. She's the modern day Billy Meier.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 pm » by Ziggy

:top: Why are you giving her any air time at all in this forum! :bang; :cheers:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Writer

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 pm » by Phatvik456

Seems like there is a lot of UFO envy here. Why attack Alison because she seems to be the focal point of these visitations. Has it ever crossed your mind that she has been chosen by these aliens to be their emissary. They have obviously grown fond of her and this is why I speculate that they only appear to her on a daily basis. OrionIfo in New York has also been chosen by the aliens as an emissary and as he has stated one of the aliens has even allowed him to become his girlfriend. Some of these species come in peace and only want to ease humanity into a sense of love which is about to happen as 2012 approaches.

Obviously Alison has been chosen for a greater purpose. It is up to us support her in her endeavors. We need to help her help humanity.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Writer

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm » by Phatvik456

If Alison Kruse was not catching the truth via her camera then the attcks by the dis-information types would be unnecessary. If her stuff were of no consequences threads like these would not be posted in order to bash her. All this dis-information attention means one thing.....SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

phatvik456 wrote:SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!

i think this is man made :think:

Next