Huge ring appears over Australia, is HAARP involved?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 1:54 pm » by Mihalj

sorry it has taken so long to anser have been laid up with a migrane. This is sure becoming a productive trip. there was nothing untoward going to Perth exeptpt that it was 40c from Kojenup all the way to East Bannister, this at 700pm. I am stuck in the motel with a girannomous headache, it has been stinking hot and i cant get the Tv to work. Anaway time for some more pills and wait for the headace to go
If at first you dont sucseed, skydivng is not for you

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm » by Trenker

What's on the other side of the planet from the Australian cloud circle? I ask because if a high energy weapon was used to cause an earthquake or extreme weather, then when it comes out the other side of the planet perhaps the energy beam would cause clouds and condensation in this kind of pattern?

Got a globe or clever with maps anyone?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm » by Rizze

trenker wrote:What's on the other side of the planet from the Australian cloud circle? I ask because if a high energy weapon was used to cause an earthquake or extreme weather, then when it comes out the other side of the planet perhaps the energy beam would cause clouds and condensation in this kind of pattern?

Here ya go trenker see link

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/443/ausopposite.png

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 am » by Freedomofwill

I agree this appears to be a hoax. However there have been some interesting finds on google map right here in Australia. Has anyone tried going to those sites at all?

Second of all whenever a strange ring, or strange circle, or something weird that happens does it always have to be an HARP explanation? Maybe that's what they wan't you to believe?

Lastly the earthquake in Haiti was natural phenomena. 1 million earthquakes happen every single year. You want to blame harp on every single earth quake that happens now???

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 am » by Trenker

rizze wrote:
trenker wrote:What's on the other side of the planet from the Australian cloud circle? I ask because if a high energy weapon was used to cause an earthquake or extreme weather, then when it comes out the other side of the planet perhaps the energy beam would cause clouds and condensation in this kind of pattern?

Here ya go trenker see link

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/443/ausopposite.png

Awesome job thank you. I guess my speculation was baseless then. Would have been interesting tho eh!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am » by Trenker

freedomofwill wrote:Second of all whenever a strange ring, or strange circle, or something weird that happens does it always have to be an HARP explanation? Maybe that's what they wan't you to believe?

Yeah I don't know why people harp on about that all the time.

See what I did there!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 am » by Nik418

Nice!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 1:47 pm » by Princessleia

This is neat...

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 pm » by Lukazzz

i live in perth, western australia and about 1pm i noticed a perfectly round ring around the sun. the area around the sun was dark, then a sort of thin rainbow ring then the clouds. looked very cool.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm » by Freedomofwill

Are you sure you live in perth? What area of perth did you see this in? What time?

Previous