Huge UFO'S Filmed In SOHO Footage 2months Of film in 47Secs

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 am » by Scar7

kalinsaast wrote:Oh by the way. Watch full screen and see how the light of the UFO's rotates anticlockwise.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now what moves the opposite direction with no tail and with that shining light characteristic the other planets have (for a second of two) but still looking like a planet revolving around the sun :think: ? (I think that is what you are pointing out :? ) There are 2 other planet looking things close together going the opposite direction :think:

kalinsaast wrote:The craft i found were caught flying in and out, back and forth ,and in all different directions over 2 whole months!

Also what craft are you talking about? Will look in the 109 page "Objects in the suns corona" thread in the mean time.
Last edited by Scar7 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 am » by Willbraham

Could the sun be creating a new black hole which in turn makes a new sun?

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 am » by Kalinsaast

Alright folks here it is. Another two SOHO objects spotted by Will69ease from Disclose.tv These appear to be the same type of as the ones in my first video. Notice the beautiful anticlockwise rotation of the light from them. Also regard how the bottom crafts energy field flares up in an amazing burst of misty blue light as it leaves the view of the camera.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 am » by -Marduk-

lowsix wrote:lol duuude..

thats so fkn cool.
at a total loss, other than to say..

lol duuuude.

Thats one of the all time best clips ever on dtv..not shittin.
Marduks Epic thread, may have some heat.

Thanks for throwing that together..
cannot fknwait to see what else you manage to cobble together.

and welcome as well..
bitch of a contribution.

cheers.

lol, verarschst du mich juuunge?!?
ICH MACH DICH KAPUTT, BAMMM :yell:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 am » by Lowsix

ok that made me laugh..

gg

and man, ya know i didnt even know he was saying ufos in the beginning,
id just never seen such a long movie of the c3...

so that was what i was more excited about than the planets....

although i dig suicide comets.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm » by Kalinsaast

lowsix wrote:ok that made me laugh..

gg

and man, ya know i didnt even know he was saying ufos in the beginning,
id just never seen such a long movie of the c3...

so that was what i was more excited about than the planets....

although i dig suicide comets.

Ah yes .... It seems in my haste i put a massive foot in it :mrgreen: . It seems as if i have mistaken these objects for UFO's in my haste last night. I have just confirmed for myself that the spinning objects are the planets, and that the horizontal streaks on the planets are instrumental effects. Yes i feel like a twat :alien51: But that is why i am here admitting my fault for the whole world to see. However im still of the opinion that the secret to spotting the real craft which i know exist, is to compile 6-12 months of SOHO footage at a time and to go through it again, and again. Thus getting a feel for what we should be seeing on film and what shouldn't be there at all. :look:

Like i say just wanted to admit i was at fault, and that i made a mistake identifying UFO's when they turned out to be planets. It's silly a mistake i won't make again, but if i don't admit where i was wrong, that gives me no credibility when i make a claim in the future.

I bid you good day :cheers:

:hugging:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Previous