Huge UFO'S Filmed In SOHO Footage 2months Of film in 47Secs

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 6:59 am » by Kalinsaast

About a week ago in the now 109 page "Objects in the suns corona" thread. I had a someone debated me saying that these object that have been captured in pictures could be pixelation, due to the fact that most of the objects and anomalies found only persist for 1 frame and then they are gone. I replied by finding a few pictures with objects that are in a consecutive frames. also i managed to find the same objects using different LASCO camera's. However i still wasn't satisfied that i had given proof enough that there really are a great number of craft flying around and near our sun. So i continued my search of the SOHO pictures.

That was until i was stopped dead in my tracks on the 21st. As the recent pics were unavailable. So totally randomly i went to the gallery section of the SOHO site and went into the flare/CME section of videos. About 20 different video's came up i could choose from. So i once again randomly selected a video to download: "10 Years of SOHO (Dec. 1995 - Dec 2005)" and once it had finished i loaded it up into media-player. It was a pretty box standard selection of video clips containing CME's and flares. About 30 seconds in BAM!!! Something amazing happened. I saw a clip of the same sort of craft i had recently found. Well in the clip there was four actually. You couldn't miss them. At first it took a while for my brain to engage. But once it did i realized how important this was to show you all, my work had begun. I went straight to the search database section and typed in the date that the objects appeared 2000-04-26 18:09. I entered that date in and put the end date as the 27th. I watched the object blaze across the screen, and by the last frame of the 27th the object was still there...moving, persisting. So i changed the end date again, and again, moving it back as far as 2000-06-30. 2 MONTHS!!! The craft i found were caught flying in and out, back and forth ,and in all different directions over 2 whole months!

It was then a rush to find a way to record this playback from the website in a form so i could get it here to you all at DTV. I went through a ton of desktop recording software before i found one that would work properly lol. I then had to upload it to Youtube. Which is what i'm waiting for to finish at the moment. Only 5 minutes left lol :D The footage is totally amazing to watch i think you are find it just as amazing. Over 2500 LASCO C3 camera frames of 12 minute intervals of UFO's slowly moving around the sun.... in a 47 second video. :flop:

This one is dedicated for everyone especially my new friends here at DTV. :clapper: You have made me feel extremely welcome over the last couple of weeks. I feel right at home here. :cheers:

Oh by the way. Watch full screen and see how the light of the UFO's rotates anticlockwise. It's mesmerizing. :robot:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Peace :hugging:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 am » by Lowsix

lol duuude..

thats so fkn cool.
at a total loss, other than to say..

lol duuuude.

Thats one of the all time best clips ever on dtv..not shittin.
Marduks Epic thread, may have some heat.

Thanks for throwing that together..
cannot fknwait to see what else you manage to cobble together.

and welcome as well..
bitch of a contribution.

cheers.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 am » by Kalinsaast

lowsix wrote:lol duuude..

thats so fkn cool.
at a total loss, other than to say..

lol duuuude.

Thats one of the all time best clips ever on dtv..not shittin.
Marduks Epic thread, may have some heat.

Thanks for throwing that together..
cannot fknwait to see what else you manage to cobble together.

and welcome as well..
bitch of a contribution.

cheers.

Cheers Iow for your kind words and ringing endorsement lol. I had been working on this for the last 6 hours. I thought it was the shit when i watched it all put together for the first time. But to hear it from someone else. Thats even better :flop: The crazy thing is that i found this purely by intuition. I mean i was like "hmmm where to look now for pics??" Then my inner voice responded "Click there.... and there.. and now there... and BAM!!! :obsessed: All within like 10 seconds. It felt like i was meant to find it. Can't explain it.

I'm still totally buzzing from the excitement,and also the anticipation of everyone else getting to see it as well. :D

I'm gonna bump the arse out of this tomorrow :alien51:

:cheers:

P.S Everyone. Watch the different speeds that these objects are rotating at . To me it seems like the slower pulsating/rotating ones are larger in some respects.

On another side note i just had massive Deja Vu whilst righting the above P.S.:headscratch: Weird.......................

:sunny:
Last edited by Kalinsaast on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 am » by Will69ease

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 am » by Willbraham

What vision are they filming the sun in? Some sort of Ultra-violet that is decoded into our spectrum?

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:33 am » by Kalinsaast

will69ease wrote:Well then, you will love this...
http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin ... ie_theater

Was there something specific you wanted me to see? Because all this is taking me to is the SOHO search engine where i get my data from. :headscratch:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 am » by Kalinsaast

willbraham wrote:What vision are they filming the sun in? Some sort of Ultra-violet that is decoded into our spectrum?

This is a wiki quote detailing the operation of the SOHO LASCO camera's

The Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph (LASCO) is one of a number of instruments aboard the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory satellite (SOHO). LASCO consists of three solar coronagraphs with nested fields of view:[1][2]

* C1 - a Fabry-Pérot interferometer coronagraph imaging from 1.1 to 3 solar radii
* C2 - a white light coronagraph imaging from 2 to 6 solar radii
* C3 - a white light coronagraph imaging from 3.7 to 32 solar radii

The first principal investigator was Dr. Guenter Brueckner. These coronagraphs monitor the solar corona by using an optical system to create, in effect, an artificial solar eclipse. The white light coronagraphs C2 and C3 produce images of the corona over much of the visible spectrum, while the C1 interferometer produces images of the corona in a number of very narrow visible wavelength bands.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 am » by Will69ease

kalinsaast wrote:

Was there something specific you wanted me to see? Because all this is taking me to is the SOHO search engine where i get my data from. :headscratch:

Well, since you asked...
2010-10-25 thru 2010-11-05
use the same image type (LASCO C3)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 am » by Willbraham

kalinsaast wrote:
willbraham wrote:What vision are they filming the sun in? Some sort of Ultra-violet that is decoded into our spectrum?

This is a wiki quote detailing the operation of the SOHO LASCO camera's

The Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph (LASCO) is one of a number of instruments aboard the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory satellite (SOHO). LASCO consists of three solar coronagraphs with nested fields of view:[1][2]

* C1 - a Fabry-Pérot interferometer coronagraph imaging from 1.1 to 3 solar radii
* C2 - a white light coronagraph imaging from 2 to 6 solar radii
* C3 - a white light coronagraph imaging from 3.7 to 32 solar radii

The first principal investigator was Dr. Guenter Brueckner. These coronagraphs monitor the solar corona by using an optical system to create, in effect, an artificial solar eclipse. The white light coronagraphs C2 and C3 produce images of the corona over much of the visible spectrum, while the C1 interferometer produces images of the corona in a number of very narrow visible wavelength bands.

:flop:

THAT IS EFFFING THE SHIZZLE!! THANKS FOR THE INFO! :banana: :dancing:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 7:44 am » by Kalinsaast

will69ease wrote:
kalinsaast wrote:

Well, since you asked...
2010-10-25 thru 2010-11-05
use the same image type (LASCO C3)

Bloody well spotted mate :flop: That one at the bottom is a big one :look: I'm in the process of uploading it to Youtube right now. Ive given props to you on there for finding it as well mate :flop:

Next