Hugh Hefner 84 year is engaged to his 24-year old girlfriend

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm » by Vertigo

torofamily wrote:OMFG ............are you kidding me..............and this is important, why?

im sorry but ive seen some of your post and i know you can do better

not less interesting than some daily prophecy... ending out as crap...

he is one lucky dude... BUT.... if he was poor... hehehe well u know....

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm » by Aragajag

I dont care, its a franchise that needs a new story, she has been paid and by her own volition does it. Hugh may be able to get a stiffy still and from my talking to nurses of old folks its good news for you gents out there, stay away from certain things and the boner bones on. I still have to do a hand stand to take a piss in the morning at 48.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 pm » by Phoenix rising

torofamily wrote:OMFG ............are you kidding me..............and this is important, why?

at least you could put this "stuff" in the off topics if you absolutely must post it

I have to agree with u, pointless post, like who gives a fuck, is this not a conspiricy site?
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 5:08 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

strobez wrote:

at least you could put this "stuff" in the off topics if you absolutely must post it

I have to agree with u, pointless post, like who gives a fuck, is this not a conspiricy site?

but you are so wrong, cant you see the conspiracy? still sleeping i guess

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm » by Cwmman

1,why hide her nipples everyone has them,
2,if you dont like it dont read it
3, go hef, i would
4, again.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Writer

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm » by Cupra

umbrex wrote:missing the "Like" button :)

Go Heff

(all you guys out there woulde LOVE being in his shoes :)

Em.....no! Being in an 84 year olds shoes in not something I would love. Looks like the poor old man is being taken advantage of in his advancing years. But if he's happy, he's happy!!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm » by Noetic

hahaha
all I hear is jealousy,some young folks that can't get such a young beautiful woman because they're losers,or they just say hef got her because he is rich lol. I'm not rich and my wife is over 70 years younger than me and far more attractive than the average woman and smart too lol

Did it ever cross your minds that he might be a nice guy and she wants a mature refined man? maybe she(like my wife) was just tired of the average man-child and just wants to be happy.

believe it or not women want intellectual stimulation,not dependents.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 6:12 pm » by Allreadydead

Hef and new 'wife'

Rupert Murdoch and wife

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones

and one from the archives - anne nicole smith & billionaire..........

Two things in common: 'love' and MONEY.................. :lol:

There's 23 years difference in age between me and my missus, so am I living in a glass house and throwing stones................ :?: :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 6:17 pm » by Noetic

lmao anna nicole

the ironic thing is she was obviously a gold digger but I'm a sexist prick for stating the obvious
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 6:22 pm » by Nyarelathodep

noetic wrote:hahaha
all I hear is jealousy,some young folks that can't get such a young beautiful woman because they're losers,or they just say hef got her because he is rich lol. I'm not rich and my wife is over 70 years younger than me and far more attractive than the average woman and smart too lol

Did it ever cross your minds that he might be a nice guy and she wants a mature refined man? maybe she(like my wife) was just tired of the average man-child and just wants to be happy.

believe it or not women want intellectual stimulation,not dependents.

Im my view, the only thing worth postulating when considering such topics (unless you know either/both people on a personal level), is why it triggers specific feelings, if indeed it does. Why are people so inclined to form opinions and express them on subjects they have, in all probability, zero information about?
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

PreviousNext