Hugh Hefner 84 year is engaged to his 24-year old girlfriend

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 pm » by Thebluecanary

My old man is 20 years older than me. He's not rich, but he's damn hot, and all his parts work just fine. There have been some people who have thought it might be appropriate to make shitty comments about us in the past (mostly the bitchy, old, dried up wives of his friends) but really I've enjoyed verbally assaulting those people so I haven't minded. I love him, he loves me, and there is no one else in the world that I would rather be with, and that's what's important. I say, go Hef!
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 pm » by Epicfailure

aragajag wrote:I dont care, its a franchise that needs a new story, she has been paid and by her own volition does it. Hugh may be able to get a stiffy still and from my talking to nurses of old folks its good news for you gents out there, stay away from certain things and the boner bones on. I still have to do a hand stand to take a piss in the morning at 48.

LMFAO!

Hand stand!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm » by Epicfailure

Here is the next years news articles:

Hugh Hefner gets married....

Hefner's wife wants to try and have kids....

Hefner unable to produce children artificially inseminates wife. They are happy and expecting many wonderful years of life together with their child that Hefner will most definitely see graduate.

...... Tragic News, Hugh Hefner has died today......

..... Up next on the Hugh Hefner death, who gets his property? well conveniently it seems he was married just before he kicked the bucket, so now his new wife will acquire all the assets to share with their sole child when it turns 18, wow what a coincidence huh?

:lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 am » by 99socks

allreadydead wrote:There's 23 years difference in age between me and my missus, so am I living in a glass house and throwing stones................ :?: :mrgreen:

Naaahhh... :D
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 am » by 99socks

thebluecanary wrote:My old man is 20 years older than me. He's not rich, but he's damn hot, and all his parts work just fine. There have been some people who have thought it might be appropriate to make shitty comments about us in the past (mostly the bitchy, old, dried up wives of his friends) but really I've enjoyed verbally assaulting those people so I haven't minded. I love him, he loves me, and there is no one else in the world that I would rather be with, and that's what's important. I say, go Hef!

Good for you! :clapper: When I was 18, I dated a guy who was 43...

If we were together now, he'd be 57. :D
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 am » by Stratafire

Not surprised by this "He Has Money"... One of the basic concerns of the opposite sex , he's a "sugar daddy" she is perverted enough to deal with him (match made in hell).. Nothing new to myself here..

Writer

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 12:48 am » by Skippy022

this is what is wrong with this country!!!!!!!! people are dieing from hunger and disease everyday, the economy is collapsing, our government is trying to kill us, the shit has hit the fan

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 am » by Proto

epicfailure wrote:Here is the next years news articles:

Hugh Hefner gets married....

Hefner's wife wants to try and have kids....

Hefner unable to produce children artificially inseminates wife. They are happy and expecting many wonderful years of life together with their child that Hefner will most definitely see graduate.

...... Tragic News, Hugh Hefner has died today......

..... Up next on the Hugh Hefner death, who gets his property? well conveniently it seems he was married just before he kicked the bucket, so now his new wife will acquire all the assets to share with their sole child when it turns 18, wow what a coincidence huh?

:lol:

more likely we'll see :

"breaking news"

Hugh Hefner broke up with his girlfriend ,claiming she's too old for him .

few weeks later a new topic on DTV by freeyourmindnow :

OMG!!Hugh Hefner 84 year is engaged to his 19-year old girlfriend !!!!!!!

i can imagine the drama all ready :P

Previous