PostMon Aug 29, 2011 12:19 am » by Djpakkal

shaggietrip wrote:So it begins.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

yes indeed "and so it begun ..."
:mrcool:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 am » by Perronick

richc wrote:Keep an eye on Venezuelan then. What will the elite do to them in response.?

RIK

The usual proceeding in this order more or less. Block and isolate, destabilize, false flag, foment artificial disidence, demonize, target assasinate and if that fails, force allies and buy votes at the UN to justify an intervention. Same as in Libya and the ME right now.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 am » by SUKHOV

perronick wrote:
richc wrote:Keep an eye on Venezuelan then. What will the elite do to them in response.?

RIK

The usual proceeding in this order more or less. Block and isolate, destabilize, false flag, foment artificial disidence, demonize, target assasinate and if that fails, force allies and buy votes at the UN to justify an intervention. Same as in Libya and the ME right now.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:clapper:

the usual.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm » by Djpakkal

Yeah and the funny thing is more and more people start to notice things but, like they found , they fall as fast back to sleep... Scare I think, to scare to see the truth , well soon the truth will stand before our door, what they gone do next hang them self? That would be great cause then they doesn't have to make a war or viruses or vaccinations to get them 80%(agenda 21) :sleep: :sleep:

Previous