'Hulk' actor Mark Ruffalo placed on U.S. terror alert watch

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 pm » by Mozi!!a

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pittsburgh - The star of the films "Collateral" and "Zodiac," Mark Ruffalo has found himself on the terror alert watch list after he attempted to arrange several screenings for the upcoming documentary "GasLand."
It was a surprise to find out earlier this year that 8-year-old Mickey Hicks was placed on the United States terror watch list. Reports now reveal that the soon-to-be “Hulk” actor, Mark Ruffalo, was placed on the alert list.
According to the Toronto Sun, Ruffalo has been travelling across the U.S. in order to arrange screenings for an upcoming documentary titled “GasLand” that highlights natural gas drilling. Although, natural gas could make the U.S. energy independent, the film notes the dangers to the air and drinking water.
Ruffalo’s attempt to raise awareness to this issue has caught the attention of officials from Pennsylvania’s Office of Homeland Security, which then put Ruffalo on the watch list.
For now, Ruffalo will be closely watched and will have a difficult time travelling anywhere.
In an interview with GQ Magazine, the star of “Shutter Island” said: “It’s pretty f*cking funny,” reports Comic Book Movies.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/3 ... z16JPuyQcV

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm » by Hanuman

hes in the next hulk

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:43 pm » by Oldsoul

You know...I do wonder what they would do if the public created there own "Terror Watch List" and listed the Homeland security people individually and WATCHED THEM! What would they do if millions of people with cell phones watched for them and posted their every move?
Makes you wonder doesn't it? I thought that other guy that made the news, was darn funny. He put camera's all over his house, and cataloged his every move on an online 'show' via internet...and then sent the photos by fax hourly to the Homeland security office, including the images of every meal, and every dump he took in the toilet! LMAO

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 pm » by Mozi!!a

oldsoul wrote:You know...I do wonder what they would do if the public created there own "Terror Watch List" and listed the Homeland security people individually and WATCHED THEM! What would they do if millions of people with cell phones watched for them and posted their every move?
Makes you wonder doesn't it? I thought that other guy that made the news, was darn funny. He put camera's all over his house, and cataloged his every move on an online 'show' via internet...and then sent the photos by fax hourly to the Homeland security office, including the images of every meal, and every dump he took in the toilet! LMAO

heheh use the same technology on them.

good :idea:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 7:04 pm » by Gwar822

what role did he play in the hulk again?

and WOW that water is fucking flamable, if that happend from my sink id call the police ASAP and have them investigate that.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:42 pm » by Buhdoo

shocking

Initiate

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm » by Disinfoagent007

I wonder how many DTV´s are on the terror watch list?

Those who are not, are the real disinfo agents :owned: :hell:
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » by Sceptilief

An absolutely pristine snapshot of what is wrong with the world today:

hanuman wrote:hes in the next hulk
23:59;01

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » by Sceptilief

I saw in that trailer, a big red blob covering my homeland. Meaning, flammable water is coming to my community. I'm so excited. I hear it's all the rage these days.

I am ashamed to admit this in public, but I live in a community that has had a major hand in reinventing the heavy oil industry, and shares accountability for the Alberta Tar Sands. It has also made some people very rich, and is the believed staple of our economy.

And like hanuman, most people would rather talk about fictional villains and heroes from Hollywood than listen to warnings about the in-your-face threats that real-world villains pose to us for now.

In Canada, we need heat. It is a basic necessity for life at our lattitude, and Natural Gas is the best option. No disputing that. What does need to be disputed, is who these gas companies serve; and that is ultimately money and the Rothschild empire. However, those who pull the most gas in the most efficient way from the ground, are lauded as our benefactors, and it is common knowledge to not bite the hand that feeds.

So, documentaries like these are shunned outright, and would even be considered dangerous to our communities prosperity, regardless if that prosperity will kill us sometime in the future. The bright ideas and innovations created here to boost oil production, are continually leashed to ONLY increasing the efficiency of this dangerous process. And all, but one mind here, are focused on growing a lethal industry, rather than finding solutions for our heat need through human safe technology.

It's a terrible situation, so it's a good thing The Hulk is in cinemas soon or we may actually have to face this threat in real life.
23:59;01