Human Evolution Debunked!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 1:58 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:What makes you think I haven't reads Heiser's argument & Whites?I told you in the other thread I had.
Bit of an assumption,to think I hadn't.
You wrongly said,when you were trying to derail my Nibiru thread,that the Oxford Corpus didn't mention the Anunna gods-a laughable assertion-that's what you get when you believe whackos like Michael Heiser.
I'm not getting silly-YOU challenged ME.
I only think of us as mates-fellow DTV-ers..You gotta understand that..Sumerian Cuneiform..there's no vowels..so its probably like n nn k ..we add the vowels of how we think it sounded..so AN.NU.NA.KI. means the heavenly ones ..on Earth (KI)..
Rich,there's nowt left to argue over..I don't mind though if you want to debate it.
I want to learn more..I do think Sitchin is closer to the truth than White or Heiser..if you look at ALL their stuff,you will see they are just religious nuts.
We can debate Evolution vs interventionism here if Goku don't mind..that's what this threads for..
:cheers:

You wrongly said,when you were trying to derail my Nibiru thread,that the Oxford Corpus didn't mention the Anunna gods Please show me where I said that. I've never even said the words Oxford or Corpus.. I think you're confusing me with someone else??

No I'm not challenging you. I just wanted to show the other side where science and scholars have an equally valid point and you throw back insults at scholars like Heiser because of his religious beliefs.. that's not right imo. I don't care if he believes in angels, ufos or thought Hitler was lovely man. None of that takes away from the facts that he is qualified and sitchin wrote books for tv audiences.

Anyhow I'll do the right thing and bow out of Gokus thread and leave it to him.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Dont bow out Rich, stand your ground... I for one appreciate the fact that some people on Dtv actually ask questions and provide an alternative view enabling healthy debate without insecurity.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 5:07 pm » by Temps13

Well,you put THAT bit in quotes from Heiser..in the Nibiru thread & I showed you how that was incorrect,shall we say..
And I will be happy to show why I think it's impossible for Homo Sapiens Sapiens to have evolved.
I realise that some people get a little upset about this subject..Don't wanna hurt anyones delicate 'lil feelings..
Got a problem with my connection,I'm posting this from next door atm but I'll pop back later as quite enjoying this discussion & I do have some points to make about why Its impossible for us to be solely the product of natural evolution right heah.
And I only pointed out Heiser's insane beliefs because you were saying Sitchin was full of it when you have clearly not read all his books.But correct me if I'm wrong.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Well,you put THAT bit in quotes from Heiser..in the Nibiru thread & I showed you how that was incorrect,shall we say..
And I will be happy to show why I think it's impossible for Homo Sapiens Sapiens to have evolved.
I realise that some people get a little upset about this subject..Don't wanna hurt anyones delicate 'lil feelings..
Got a problem with my connection,I'm posting this from next door atm but I'll pop back later as quite enjoying this discussion & I do have some points to make about why Its impossible for us to be solely the product of natural evolution right heah.
And I only pointed out Heiser's insane beliefs because you were saying Sitchin was full of it when you have clearly not read all his books.But correct me if I'm wrong.

The only one with delicate lil feelings is you Temps. I'm a believer, I just don't gobble up everything I read and sprout it as fact like the air we breath..

You're right, some of us are genetically engineered, some are closer to the ape than first thought :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 12:37 am » by Rich316

And as for Sitchin's fiction fantasy books. Mate I probably read all those before you were even born!

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 1:47 am » by Irmensul

If you say so..I am quite old though,so..
I believe in the existence of spirit,y'know? not like..a materialistic view..but I have seen evidence for genetic engineering & none for any supernatural stuff,thats all.
You're the one who started on,not me.You're the one upset,not me.I just gave the standard rebuttal of the christian fundamentalist who made that ancient aliens debunked video (Chris White) & Michael Heiser.Who was wrong about Anunnaki not being in there.So I pointed out the truth & now you say I'm "upset"..nah,I'm not upset.
Evolution..there's artifacts & skeletal remains & footprints that indicate humans have been around for a long time.Virgina Steen Macintyre is one person who found human remains & artifacts & felt the power of the mainstream bullshit establishment..she dated artifacts at 250,000 years,using four different dating methods-Uranium series,Zircon fission,Tephra hydration & standard stratigraphy.
The fossil records a joke-wouldn't fill half a tennis court.
If evolution is responsible for humans,that means that in 200,000 years we suddenly developed over 200 new genes,a penis bone,advanced voice box,language..hooded noses..
I read somewhere that humans keep reappearing in the Himalayas region after major deluges..was it Solon who said he was told by Egyptian priests that theres been four major deluges & many lesser ones..I can well believe that..they found fish $ stuff up Everest..
Another reason 200,000 years isn't long enough is the sloow mutational rates..you need fifty miracles for each mutation..it doesn't occur that fast..
None of the science journals have ever shown detailed models for intermediate development of complex bio-molecular structures..a horse always remains a horse,a dog a dog,a pigeon a pigeon.There's zero evidence of the kind of changes in basic physical structure required for new kinds of organisms.They always remain distinct Phyla..the same basic ones that we got after the Cambrian-none have changed into anything else.Fact.
I reckon Earth once had a thick weather sphere around it with higher pressure & thus greater hgh output from the pituary..the planetary deluges maybe fcked that all up over time..
Ere anyone remember the experiment by Edison (& someone else did the same one with same result) he poured a chemical solution over a porous mineral type stone & this weird life came out,like little worms but under microscope they looked like little fleas..really weird!
Attempts by scientists to use genetic evidence to show the time & place anatomically modern humans came about have resulted in embarrassing mistakes & contradictions-like Eve-fatally flawed.Fossils remain their most reliable evidence,& as I say,the fossil record is a joke!
Listen to Sam Chang,of the Human Genome Project-he believes that the code was "written off world"..I am gonna research him when my router is fixed.
Rich,hope we are cool man..temps out :cheers:
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 am » by Rich316

Have ya's seen the video 'Everything Lloyd Pye Knows Is Wrong'

ahhh just kiddin.. I like him.. I just think some, underline some, of the stuff they talk about is far reaching. I guess if you're going to make a career from this, you have to make it have some sort of coherent flow even if you need to stretch some things. I mean look at guys like David Wilcock.. he's probably the worst of the lot.. here is guy who is a professional shit talker, literally, bad example and shouldn't be mentioned along with guys like Pye and Graham Hancock who I think are good and honest researchers.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 pm » by Temps13

Haha yeah I think that too..I saw him on the latest Ancient Aliens..god what a wanker..He makes them look bad..he says these little bytes & looks so pleased with himself,like he's just said something profound :alien51:
Evolution..Noone's ever published a paper in the professional science literature that explains in a detailed fashion how dna replication in toto or any of it's parts might have been produced,in a determinant,step by step fashion.The same's true of thousands of other complex biomolecular structures & processes found in humans & other living things.
(Example:to get a 100 amino acid chain w/all peptide bonds & all L-form amino acids=1in 10 to the power of sixty-practically zero odds in the available time.)
We have artifacts,like the grooved spheres resembling Iapetus found in the Transvaal,unscratchable by steel..they were found in Pyrophylite dated at 2.8 million years.(ANOMALIES?-oh,lets just OVERLOOK them.)
How can people expect access to the truth when @sshole fundamentalists (like White/Heiser?) link arms with the scientific establishment?
Meant to say in the last post I made,APES & monkeys have penis bones,HUMANS DON'T,sorry.
I read somewhere that the Anunna claimed to have been 'Created by a Particle',or by the 'Father of All Beginning'-so I'm not dismissing evolution,just saying that it is a very slow process that cannot account for the sudden appearance of anatomically modern humans 120,000 yrs ago.
PS Will watch any Pye vids not seen ..thanks Goku. :flop:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 9:30 am » by goku

PreviousNext