Human Evolution Debunked!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 2:08 pm » by Rich316

You only need to look at the last 200 years here on earth to know something is going on.. We're 'ramping up' to something big...

Galactic awareness is where we're heading.. back to it anyway.. I think it's a cycle.. Hope these wars will be over soon.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 am » by goku

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:07 pm » by Dukettt

Rich316 wrote:You only need to look at the last 200 years here on earth to know something is going on.. We're 'ramping up' to something big...

Galactic awareness is where we're heading.. back to it anyway.. I think it's a cycle.. Hope these wars will be over soon.

Were have not even reached terrestial awareness. Most people still live in shit holes and belive in fairytales.Lets not bring in the product before we build the shelves.

Btw. This thread is way fun!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm » by Dukettt

Temps13 wrote:Well,you put THAT bit in quotes from Heiser..in the Nibiru thread & I showed you how that was incorrect,shall we say..
And I will be happy to show why I think it's impossible for Homo Sapiens Sapiens to have evolved.
I realise that some people get a little upset about this subject..Don't wanna hurt anyones delicate 'lil feelings..
Got a problem with my connection,I'm posting this from next door atm but I'll pop back later as quite enjoying this discussion & I do have some points to make about why Its impossible for us to be solely the product of natural evolution right heah.
And I only pointed out Heiser's insane beliefs because you were saying Sitchin was full of it when you have clearly not read all his books.But correct me if I'm wrong.
:cheers:

You only need to conjure up a some kind of experiment or gather some solid evidence to prove you are right. Take your time.
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 pm » by Temps13

I've already mentioned some solid evidence & I will add some more including modern scientific evidence of how it's impossible for us to have evolved from any known antecedent hominids plus I will cite specific ancient texts that speak about genetic engineering/creation of humans,but I've yet to see any evidence of how humans evolved from said hominids,as I pointed out,there are no scientific papers that describe the theoretical process in detail..
Whats your thoughts on it Dukettt?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 pm » by Dukettt

it is possible that human genome could have been tampered/modified/accelerated by higher intelligence to create a modern human being. Most likely a reason for a higher intelligence to do this feat would be scientific curiosity. Maybe they/it can learn about itself and their/its own evolution. Most likely this being/entity is an AI trying to learn how it could have came to be. Maybe were just a meat ladder in a grand scale biological simulation.

Or some biological/enviromental freakiness (virus/bacteria/parasite/space particles/ect.) in protohumans mutated our genome in a process yet unknown to us.

Or we were created by supernatural magic.

Or it is just evolution.

Take a pick, i cant.
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am » by Rich316

Dukettt wrote:it is possible that human genome could have been tampered/modified/accelerated by higher intelligence to create a modern human being. Most likely a reason for a higher intelligence to do this feat would be scientific curiosity. Maybe they/it can learn about itself and their/its own evolution. Most likely this being/entity is an AI trying to learn how it could have came to be. Maybe were just a meat ladder in a grand scale biological simulation.

Or some biological/enviromental freakiness (virus/bacteria/parasite/space particles/ect.) in protohumans mutated our genome in a process yet unknown to us.

Or we were created by supernatural magic.

Or it is just evolution.

Take a pick, i cant.

It doesn't matter what we think duck, it doesn't matter what science thinks, same for scholars, fellows with phds in their respective fields and on and on, because temps has already mentioned he has solid evidence, so nerrr, we're all dumbasses and temps is privvy to hidden information that we all missed out on :vomit:

Truth of the matter is like you said, there are many possibilities and nobody to date has actually proven anything that one would etch in stone.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 6:06 pm » by Temps13

No,Rich,if you have some evidence of evolution,please share it with us oh wise one..
I await with baited breath :alien51:
All I ever heard from you is abuse I don't believe you are capable of presenting any interesting facts..maybe you could try googling 'interesting facts about evolution to debunk Temps'
Since that is how you do your research..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 6:12 pm » by Dukettt

Relativity of wrong is always the answer.
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:No,Rich,if you have some evidence of evolution,please share it with us oh wise one..
I await with baited breath :alien51:
All I ever heard from you is abuse I don't believe you are capable of presenting any interesting facts..maybe you could try googling 'interesting facts about evolution to debunk Temps'
Since that is how you do your research..

Dont try and twist this around on me punk. You're the one making ludicrous claims, not me.

PreviousNext