Human Evolution Debunked!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 am » by Rich316

Rich316 wrote:
Temps13 wrote:No,Rich,if you have some evidence of evolution,please share it with us oh wise one..
I await with baited breath :alien51:
All I ever heard from you is abuse I don't believe you are capable of presenting any interesting facts..maybe you could try googling 'interesting facts about evolution to debunk Temps'
Since that is how you do your research..

I dont disagree, there is a missing link that cannot be explained by the science we currently have. Does not mean it wont be rationally explained at some point. It may never be explained and yes it may the result of us being tweaked.

No abuse, just reacting to what's being thrown around. Let's get past the arguing. You're right, I'm wrong. Time is gold, let's use it wisely eh :cheers:

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:10 am » by Ufojay

"if humans "evolved" from monkeys why did we stop evolving?"

Are you being serious or are you just being a Poe? We did not evolve from a monkeys. Monkeys and humans share a common ancestor!

"all amercians should be evolving into indians, white south africans into blacks, but that not the case"

What the heck are you talking about? You CLEARLY have NO CLUE how evolution works. Let me guess...Kent Hovind fan?

"proves the draco created the 42 tribes of israel theory making us all different to keep control through racism"

That doesn't even deserve a response. Just a face palm.

"but if a black man and white women have a baby a new human evolves..one of both genetics"

No, a new human is born. Again, ZERO understanding of evolution.

"evolution can be disproved just by looking around you and asking this question!"

First, you must understand what evolution is because then, once you truly understand it, looking around you will do nothing but confirm evolution happened and is still happening.

Do yourself a favor. Stop believing in fairy tails and get an education unless you are a Poe and if you are a Poe, good job. You sure fooled me.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 am » by Slith

Welcome Ufojay.

Enjoy the asylum

:flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:54 am » by Rich316

Rich316 wrote:
Temps13 wrote:No,Rich,if you have some evidence of evolution,please share it with us oh wise one..
I await with baited breath :alien51:
All I ever heard from you is abuse I don't believe you are capable of presenting any interesting facts..maybe you could try googling 'interesting facts about evolution to debunk Temps'
Since that is how you do your research..

Dont try and twist this around on me punk. You're the one making ludicrous claims, not me.

Ok no abuse, apart from that one :dancing:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 1:43 pm » by goku

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 1:57 pm » by Dukettt

Gold slave theory is pretty unlikely. Interstellar species needs fragile, unstable biological machines to dig for gold? Do we humans still use men with shovels to dig for gold? (in africa yes but on industrial scale?) Why not use tech that can pinpoint the source, extract the gold and transport it? You dont need oversight, feeding, and all the shit that comes when dealing with humans? Just sent in the drones.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Dukettt wrote:

Gold slave theory is pretty unlikely. Interstellar species needs fragile, unstable biological machines to dig for gold? Do we humans still use men with shovels to dig for gold? (in africa yes but on industrial scale?) Why not use tech that can pinpoint the source, extract the gold and transport it? You dont need oversight, feeding, and all the shit that comes when dealing with humans? Just sent in the drones.

Well put.. :clapper:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm » by Temps13

Yeah,but there's likely high tech alongside low tech..metallurgy is something humans knew in an advanced way very early on..like,tak for example- extracting tin (to make bronze) from a few far away locations..how do you think they located it in Crete & Cornwall &..India & Bolivia(at a time that mainstream bullshit says they had no aircraft)..the book of Enoch describes how they scanned for these metals from orbit & how they were 'won' from the ground.
Obtaining tin is a complicated multi stage process it requires smelting Cassiterite at very high temperatures then recovery after recombining with carbon..the Tin mines in Cornwall (I went down there with the school once-pretty interesting) are far from Sumer yet they obtained that shit..
I think the slave theory should be considered,more respect should be given to what our ancestors tell us..I don't believe they were fools just making things up.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 pm » by Temps13

Here's another quick example about how mainstream thought is f*cked up..after Maurice Ward's 'Starlite' debacle where he invented super indestructible stuff called Starlite,one consequence was that the large corporations who had rejected his initial approaches in such knee jerk fashion..BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS..conducted internal inquests to find out what had gone wrong,both with their own research with their dealings with the outside world..
ICI's own paints lab held an internal audit which showed that the most scientifically qualified of it's research chemists had contributed to the least number of patents,& the fewer scientific qualifictions the staff possessed,the greater the number of patents they had contributed to.In the most striking case of all,the person who had contributed most of ICI's patents had no scientific qualifications at all..
It seems their greatest strength was that they had not been taught how to think.
So I wouldn't think that just because someone has qualifications,that they cannot be a total f*cking idiot,nor vice versa..
Just sayin..I know we ain't the kind to let someone else do our thinking for us..we have to employ critical thinking of our own
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm » by Temps13

Ninmah,mother of all humans,in Enki's lab..proclaims 'My hands have made it! Whatever my heart prompts me to do,I can make that shit happen!'
The lulu or 'primitive worker' is shown seated on her lap..A Lulu literally means ' a mixed one'.
See the text called Enki & Ninmah..read the various translations & interpretations..Human Evolution debunked!
The biblical 'rib' from which woman was fashioned was a play on words on the Sumerian 'Ti' ('Rib' & 'that which is life') hints that the 'clay' was an admixture of 'life's essence'..
"in the clay,god & man shall be bound,
to a unity brought together,
So that to the end of days,
The flesh & the spirit,which in a god have ripened-
that soul in a blood-kinship be bound
as it's sign life shall proclaim,so that this shall not be forgotten,
let the soul in a blood-kinship be bound"
There are references to the shaving of hair in preparation for surgical procedure,there's the putting to sleep,there are the fourteen fuck ups,six by Ninmah/Ninharsag/Mami-diseased eyes,trembling hands,sick liver,failing heart,leaking semen & so on..genetic afflictions
The admixture was ok but bringing the foetuses to term in homo erectus' or whatevers womb was not working,well it was working but they were not perfect, so..
"The wise & learned,
Double seven birth goddesses had assembled,
seven brought forth males,seven brought forth females.."
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext