Human Evolution Debunked!

Writer

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 am » by outlander-district6

I like Lloyd. He's certainly dedicated.
On the truth front, we have more people involved in genetics, so more comes out, and will continue to do so. There's also a reason that you don't hear the term Cro-magnon much anymore either. Because of the light that has been let out (not just a suspicion anymore) about inter-breeding humans and neanders. Many that are truly dedicated believe the Cro-magnons to be products of that interbreeding.

Most people though.....socially......care less about truth and more about whatever makes them feel good.
Dogma's, in a sense, that ensures their inner sense of security, and provides them an acceptable place in society without any ridicule. After all, even subconsciously, most recognize that acceptance of us being from "somewhere else", would have eventual consequences. Consequences, that nobody wants. Even the term "evolution" has been so bastardized, that many simply believes it just implies change, regardless of mechanism that drives it. Those dogma's, are unlikely to change much anytime soon, regardless of how much evidence can be placed before them.
Very often, when I log in, I see at the top of the page....Chat (1)........JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY CHATTING WITH???? :ohno:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 10:18 am » by goku

Human and Cro-magnon interbreeding would make way more sense than human and neanderthal interbreeding. :cheers:
neanderthal is 48 chromosomes and humans are 46 chromosomes + neanderthal looks more like chimpanzee.
even if human and neanderthal did indeed interbreed, result would be genetically flawed and infertile offspring.
otherwise we would have inherited night vision eyes and strength from neanderthal and would be probably looking like hairballs. :nope:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 am » by Svaha

Darwinism is wrong on other levels too.
It came together with the package of a mechanical view of the world.
Out of 'survival of the fittest' came the assumption that there can be only one winner and that has led to the high percentage of psychopatic leaders we have today and the lack of true values.

Looking at history proves that the 'winners/survivors' were groups of people that sticked together, had a simple social/moral code.

There is a (forced) comeback of this now that more people are pushed into poverty by the insane austerity measures.

I doubt that the 'missing link' (as it first was called) will ever be found because many (global) cultures have been destroyed without leaving a trace before and there are many more options like seeding by meteorites, or origine in the 'stars'.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

goku wrote: strength from neanderthal and would be probably looking like hairballs. :nope:

:think:

:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 2:57 pm » by Phoenix rising

This is probably one of the most posted videos to this site, Lloyd for sure is one of my fave researchers, at present he is battling cancer, i wish him a speedy recovery, cheers for the additional links :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm » by Kinninigan

if humans "evolved" from monkeys why did we stop evolving?

all amercians should be evolving into indians, white south africans into blacks, but that not the case

proves the draco created the 42 tribes of israel theory making us all different to keep control through racism

but if a black man and white women have a baby a new human evolves..one of both genetics

evolution can be disproved just by looking around you and asking this question!

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm » by goku

New Video on Human Origins by Lloyd Pye (probably latest)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm » by Temps13

from Brian Foerster
BREAKING NEWS ABOUT ELONGATED SKULL DNA: Sample 2A from the skull bone is very special. I recovered an almost complete sequence of mtDNA from it and presumably a lot of nuclear sequences as well, but I did not analyze this aspect yet. The mtDNA sequence is very interesting. It does match human mtDNA, but has a LOT of unique mutations that are not present in most known haplotypes from A to Y, nor in Denisova or Neanderthal. Many of them are completely unique and not what is normally found in South America.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 6:09 pm » by goku

^ they are most likely Half-Anunnaki. (if not something else)
you would want to put it in same category as Starchild skull.
Non-human birthed by Human Mother.

btw this guy will tell you how Neanderthal really looks like. honestly it was scary.

Upload to Disclose.tv

except for the interbreeding part which he is wrong about.
lingering Neanderthal genes in us are most likely inherited from interbreeding with Cro-Magnon.
not Neanderthal. its a monkey.

Next