PostSun Mar 15, 2009 9:23 pm » by Docdoc

Thank you! :flop:
beware! terrible, horrible pictures

Initiate

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 9:29 pm » by Avimoas

:oops: docdoc i hate this video...

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm » by Towelie

I always just figured cattle mutilations were done by the goverment for some reason, i just dont see any reason why an advanced race/species would need to, if we can grow any organs in a lab im pretty sure any advanced group could do it even better than we could.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 pm » by Anse777

If aliens are abducting humans and mutilating them does it mean the government knows about it?If they are in on a conspiracy some crazy shit is going on in these dumb facilities.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 pm » by Theshee

Jeezzzzz really scary stuff, it doesn't bare thinking about what these poor people went through at that time. Towlie, I guess they experiment just like we do by dissecting a lab rat or insect, there are many different alien entities all with their own agenda.
Thanks again for the post Slush, makes you wonder how many times it does happen and is covered up! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 pm » by Towelie

One of the very first UFO things i watched was a lecture by some guy(cant recall his name,) he claimed that one of the UFO crashes had aliens in it and human body parts, his versionn was that these specific aliens are kinda like plants, they dont eat as we do but absorb nutrients, they take various glands etc from animals/people take whats needed and absorb it as food.
Icant remember what lecture it was but it was quite facinating, very well thought out lecture im gonna have a look see if i can find it(although i wouldnt be suprised if its already on here :) .)
I think it was Bill Cooper but cant find it.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 pm » by Theshee

Towlie I wouldn't mind watching/listening or reading THAT if you find it put a post on it, Ive never come across it before and it sounds interesting :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 10:40 pm » by Towelie

Its a rubbish picture.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/App2uRxZ4Iw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/App2uRxZ4Iw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am » by Anse777

Apparently theres something about the essence of livng blood that these things need thats why they are alive while being mutilated.The procedures by which these mutilations are done is by laser.Some of these aliens need to cover themselves in a blend of blood and other stuff kind of like lotion and some of these just eat humans whole.Apparently they can put your soul in a container and kind of take over your body.I saw that clip and alot of it coincides with what other people said.They got these bases where they got at least seven levels and all kinds of other crazy shit.I'm not sure if i believe everything Branton said but alot of it makes sense now.rockefeller and zebrinzki founded the tri laterall comission. Zebrinzki was a member of MJ 12 back in the day with HWbush.Whose obamas mentor none other than zebrinzki.This is just the tip of a very large iceburg if you believe eisenhower sold us out to rockefeller and the aliens.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 am » by Theshee

Something to think about - on earth we've got 'good' Dr's and and 'bad' Dr's like the Nazi one's who done some horrendous acts. Maybe then it is the same ET's doing this that also carry out human experiments/take samples during abductions but these take it a whole lot further - the good dr, bad doctor :think: ???
I find a lot of things interesting in the vid Towlie posted (thanks Towlie, it was very interesting :flop: ) and I'm going to look further into it. When you think about it this could be a hell of a lot worse than any of us relies, I bet a lot of mutations will be put down to psychopathic killings now. I'm definitely going to look into this more :flop:

Next