Human Shields: My Opinion

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am » by Rydher

They know what they are doing, nothing but collateral damage this includes Americans that do it. I bet you blow up a few targets where these dumb asses gather around trying to deter a missile strike and they will stop doing this idiotic tactic. On second thought, it is working. :top:

Keep in mind this is just my opinion on the whole human shield tactic. I'm not discussing whether or not the missile strikes themselves are the right thing to do. I'm of the mind that you do not go to war or attack another country unless it's the last choice. But when you do go to war, you go to war and beat the shit out of the person you are at war with until they are destroyed or they surrender.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 am » by Flecktarn

who do they fear the most ,,daffy will kill them without a thought where as the western powers might ,,,,,,,,,then kill them ,,,its all about choice and i guess the human shields have been given no choice ,,,and another thing i would love to own a poster printers in libya i would end up a millionaire selling daffy posters they all seem to have them ,,superglued to their hands i expect
ImageImage