Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 pm » by Vulcanic

there was just a story that proves eating meat is a key factor in our brain growth so sorry to say yes eating meat plays a huge part in human evolution of the human brain....

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 pm » by Kaarmaa

theclarificator3 wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:Nice post!
I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

Fruits, Vegetables and organic food will not be there forever.
An organic/vegetarian diet requires more quantity to satisfying the human appetite.
If you try to be strong like a cow (BTW: a cow is not strong at all) you must eat like a cow, and a cow eat almost all day.
So if everyone in the planet go veggie it will be a disaster and everything green will go extinct in a few months.
It is because of meat eaters that our natural world is already there.
Meat satisfy our appetite better than veggies.
If you really want to save the planet you must eat meat.
Is not a recommendation, you have no other choice.
EAT MEAT ASAP!
Vitamin B12 is the key factor into grow strong faster.
And strong I mean muscles, because no one one will like to grow a body like a cow or an elephant.

Ok, I prepared a nice response to this but something happend while submitting and I lost it. Won't re-type it so I'll make it short : Almost (notice that I say almost) everything that you just said is stupid.

"Save the cheerleader, Save the world" might be more efficient...
:censored:

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 pm » by Vulcanic

theclarificator3 wrote:
I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

An organic/vegetarian diet requires more quantity to satisfying the human appetite.
If you try to be strong like a cow (BTW: a cow is not strong at all) you must eat like a cow, and a cow eat almost all day.
So if everyone in the planet go veggie it will be a disaster and everything green will go extinct in a few months.
EAT MEAT ASAP!
And strong I mean muscles, because no one one will like to grow a body like a cow or an elephant.

cow is a bad example seeing cows digest food much different then humans do.

you all are comparing apples to oranges, when it comes to humans you must keep it to humans, if you want to add in apes or monkeys then sad to say they go on blood lusts where there body craves blood so much they go nuts and kill eachother and new borns..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

i love animals and believe me i wish so bad we did not need meat but i face the facts we do need blood, its programed in us... we are hunters,natural born killers, built to kill in more then one way, we learned to hunt before we learned to grow food.

the simple plain fact of life is you must take life to live,, life feeds on life, this is not some nice fantasy world this is a world of death, built and desighned everything kills something to live another day..

if god or creator or nature wanted it nice then there would be non living food but sorry no such luck all food was alive and thats the name of this game, life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life..

and eating a plant is no better then eating a animal life is life and vegitarians are killing all the same, Read botany of desire or watch the movie on netflex, shows how plants grow things for us and for it to do it for us must mean they know your here and know what you want..

if plants were as dumb as 99.9% of people think, then tell me how did the flower know to grow its pollen on a sticky section just for insects to carrie it to fertilize another flower? study plant evolution and you might just find out your eating something much older and somehow aware of it's surroundings, i'm not talking modern evolution either like : growing better weed from lack of breeding pairs. i'm talking the first evolutions trial and error and how plants grew new things to tempt us and other creature to help it breed and to help it be moved to spread even more to places it normally would have never gotton too.

everyone watch this it's very good and it may change your perceptions of plants.

Upload to Disclose.tv

now who is worse animal or plant eaters? looks like you both are killers to me but the plant eaters today suck, they dont regrow or spread the seeds, the whole reason that plant grew fruit for you to eat is to help it spread it seeds but 99% buy food and don't regrow it wich defeats the purpose and reason that plant gave it to you, the unspoken deal , i feed you, in return you make sure my baby seeds grow...

as for meat eaters who kill in the wild should leave some of unwated stuff for the forest comunity too..

we all depend on eachother we are all in a food chain and we are expected to play our part in the earths cominity, we are not above this or to good for this, we were built to know this but we just don't care.look up all the modern extintions its due to our greed, and us not taking part in the food chain the way we were desighned too, we all have a purpose here but most humans got the dumb believe the purpose must be really big and great because we are really great,, well sorry to break it to you, but when the power goes out and nature reclaimes you more then half of us would die right away, but a mouse lives fine and is smarter then those who couldn't figure out how to survive on the naked earth.

whenever people say there sooo great and smart best thing on earth i wish i could throw them on a island full of dumb animals to watch the dumb human starve when he is around everything he needs but he was to dumb to look hard enough....

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm » by Spock

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm » by Kaarmaa

They can eat whatever they want, it doesn't schock me. Humans are capable of raping newborns so eating alive frogs is childsplay.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:36 pm » by theclarificator3

That's such an amazing video for Christmas!!!
Thanks I will send it to my friend as a greeting card this season!
:sleep:

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm » by Vulcanic

theclarificator3 wrote:

That's such an amazing video for Christmas!!!
Thanks I will send it to my friend as a greeting card this season!
:sleep:

don't you just get the eurge to grab her hair pull her head back and start french kissing her right after dinner?

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 pm » by Vulcanic

Kaarmaa wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:

EAT MEAT ASAP!

Ok, I prepared a nice response to this but something happend while submitting and I lost it. Won't re-type it so I'll make it short : Almost (notice that I say almost) everything that you just said is stupid.

"Save the cheerleader, Save the world" might be more efficient...
:censored:

I will allways copy my post before i hit submit, i can't even count how many times it saved me lol not its a habbit i do it without thinking lrft click hold drag copy then submit..

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 pm » by Kaarmaa

Oh, that's no problem, my comments aren't lifechanging anyways :alien51: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 am » by Vulcanic

Kaarmaa wrote:Oh, that's no problem, my comments aren't lifechanging anyways :alien51: :cheers:

ohhh stop !! I personally like your posts, you have a nice perception and outlook on things. Your posts are very valued here :flop: So never down yourself :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext