Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am » by Kaarmaa

Those are very nice words, thank you Vulcanic :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 am » by Vulcanic

Vulcanic wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:Nice post!
I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

Fruits, Vegetables and organic food will not be there forever.
An organic/vegetarian diet requires more quantity to satisfying the human appetite.
If you try to be strong like a cow (BTW: a cow is not strong at all) you must eat like a cow, and a cow eat almost all day.
So if everyone in the planet go veggie it will be a disaster and everything green will go extinct in a few months.
It is because of meat eaters that our natural world is already there.
Meat satisfy our appetite better than veggies.
If you really want to save the planet you must eat meat.
Is not a recommendation, you have no other choice.
EAT MEAT ASAP!
Vitamin B12 is the key factor into grow strong faster.
And strong I mean muscles, because no one one will like to grow a body like a cow or an elephant.

cow is a bad example seeing cows digest food much different then humans do.

you all are comparing apples to oranges, when it comes to humans you must keep it to humans, if you want to add in apes or monkeys then sad to say they go on blood lusts where there body craves blood so much they go nuts and kill eachother and new borns..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

i love animals and believe me i wish so bad we did not need meat but i face the facts we do need blood, its programed in us... we are hunters,natural born killers, built to kill in more then one way, we learned to hunt before we learned to grow food.

the simple plain fact of life is you must take life to live,, life feeds on life, this is not some nice fantasy world this is a world of death, built and desighned everything kills something to live another day..

if god or creator or nature wanted it nice then there would be non living food but sorry no such luck all food was alive and thats the name of this game, life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life..

and eating a plant is no better then eating a animal life is life and vegitarians are killing all the same, Read botany of desire or watch the movie on netflex, shows how plants grow things for us and for it to do it for us must mean they know your here and know what you want..

if plants were as dumb as 99.9% of people think, then tell me how did the flower know to grow its pollen on a sticky section just for insects to carrie it to fertilize another flower? study plant evolution and you might just find out your eating something much older and somehow aware of it's surroundings, i'm not talking modern evolution either like : growing better weed from lack of breeding pairs. i'm talking the first evolutions trial and error and how plants grew new things to tempt us and other creature to help it breed and to help it be moved to spread even more to places it normally would have never gotton too.

everyone watch this it's very good and it may change your perceptions of plants.

Upload to Disclose.tv

now who is worse animal or plant eaters? looks like you both are killers to me but the plant eaters today suck, they dont regrow or spread the seeds, the whole reason that plant grew fruit for you to eat is to help it spread it seeds but 99% buy food and don't regrow it wich defeats the purpose and reason that plant gave it to you, the unspoken deal , i feed you, in return you make sure my baby seeds grow...

as for meat eaters who kill in the wild should leave some of unwated stuff for the forest comunity too..

we all depend on eachother we are all in a food chain and we are expected to play our part in the earths cominity, we are not above this or to good for this, we were built to know this but we just don't care.look up all the modern extintions its due to our greed, and us not taking part in the food chain the way we were desighned too, we all have a purpose here but most humans got the dumb believe the purpose must be really big and great because we are really great,, well sorry to break it to you, but when the power goes out and nature reclaimes you more then half of us would die right away, but a mouse lives fine and is smarter then those who couldn't figure out how to survive on the naked earth.

whenever people say there sooo great and smart best thing on earth i wish i could throw them on a island full of dumb animals to watch the dumb human starve when he is around everything he needs but he was to dumb to look hard enough....

bumps, I'm not trying to sound mean just trying to be bluntly honest. nature is not nice and when you try to say what were meant to do this and that, you should first picture yourself buttnaked with nothing and don't know anything modern and live like primal man/women lived. It wasn't a good time. and during winters when you couldn't grow food in your cold cave and your so hungry and your children are sooo hungry and a animal is right outside your cave will you then say ,,noooo i'm a plant eater, a true plant eater WOULD! but a human would not and kill and eat it fast just like a wolf.....

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:36 am » by Vulcanic

Kaarmaa wrote:Those are very nice words, thank you Vulcanic :cheers:

very welcome, anyone who is honest and stays true to themselfs not follow everyone eles gets my full respect and attention so you earned it :flop: .

i know your not a meat eater so don't take my posts wrong, in our day and age we have a choice and everyone is entitle to there choice :flop:

I was refering more to were we created or built to e or not (i love ancient history) almost all my post will have this ancient look to things :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 am » by E6722maj

omnivores. to eat meat, or not, is more a matter of personal choice i think than evolution

whatever

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 am » by Vulcanic

E6722maj wrote:omnivores. to eat meat, or not, is more a matter of personal choice i think than evolution

true too but a personal choice can lead to evolution :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:50 am » by theclarificator3

Vulcanic wrote:bumps, I'm not trying to sound mean just trying to be bluntly honest. nature is not nice and when you try to say what were meant to do this and that, you should first picture yourself buttnaked with nothing and don't know anything modern and live like primal man/women lived. It wasn't a good time. and during winters when you couldn't grow food in your cold cave and your so hungry and your children are sooo hungry and a animal is right outside your cave will you then say ,,noooo i'm a plant eater, a true plant eater WOULD! but a human would not and kill and eat it fast just like a wolf.....

I just imagine a tsunami of cosmic radiation hitting the earth and changing DNA of everything, plants loosing their ability to fructify and developing sexual organs, and people worldwide jumping into new dimensions of a carnivore-only dieting, because the Universe play us an ironic joke.

Yes, the Universe is beautiful but is also dangerous. The more we pretend to embrace the Universe and the Planet in harmony the more we will see its angry side.

I agree with you there are instincts inside the human being that are simply natural, and they are there because ancient repetitive actions, not by coincidence. In such dramatic environment and moments where we lost everything, we are tested to the maximum: some people had to eat their fellows because there is no other way they can survive.

And what we would do when plants refuse to give seeds and fruits?
We will eat animal meat.
And what we would eat when there is no more animal meat?
We will eat each others meat.

The whole Universe is carnivorous.
A deadly tornado is carnivorous.
An earthquake, tsunami, everything.
Harmony is ephemeral.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am » by Kaarmaa

Vulcanic wrote:i know your not a meat eater so don't take my posts wrong, in our day and age we have a choice and everyone is entitle to there choice :flop:

I was refering more to were we created or built to e or not (i love ancient history) almost all my post will have this ancient look to things :flop:

I don't take it wrong when people eat meat or say it's important for a balanced diet, what I can't stand is the people who feel like they had no real meal if there was no meat in it, for example. Go to bed without having any dinner and you'll feel what it is not to have a real meal!
Or those who "know!" that we are born meateaters (most of the time they "know" all the other things too)
I agree with what EnumbersMaj said about personal choice and also your response. We all have different needs so we should listen to our bodies, they "know" best. And let the fittest body win. Long life to evolution! :alien51:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:08 am » by Seriouscitizen

99socks wrote:This is scary....

You may have heard the ongoing debate about “complete” or “incomplete” protein and “food combining”, but be wary; these topics are steeped in misinformation and myth. Here’s what I’ve discovered thus far:

The term “complete protein” refers to foods that have all nine essential amino acids present in the correct proportion for our bodies to build protein with. The term “incomplete protein” refers to foods which have all the essential amino acids, but are simply low in one or more of them. This is called the “limiting amino acid”. While it’s true that most whole plant foods have one or more limiting amino acids and are thus “incomplete”, this shouldn’t send you running for a steak. Our bodies are brilliant, and every food that goes into your system must be broken apart and its nutrients absorbed. During the digestion process, amino acid chains from all sources are broken down and made ready for our bodies to use. If you’re eating a good mix of fruits, veggies, grains and legumes, then your body simply collects what it needs from the “amino soup” that your digestion system has absorbed. There are a growing number of vegan bodybuilders, ultra marathon runners and award-winning athletes out there to prove that meeting your protein needs on a plant-based diet is simple and successful.

We don't require amino acids in the same ratios as they are available in nature. While the body may be able to break down food and turn it into what it needs, the fact of the matter is, there are several amino acids that the body cannot make. This mistake gets overlooked so much in vegetarian circles... an amino acid is not an amino acid is not an amino acid.

And I am not convinced vegetarians are healthier people. There was a girl once in a communications class I had that was vegetarian and who chose to make her speech on vegetarianism and its "health benefits." Problem was, she was about 20 pounds under weight, had dark circles under bulging eyes, and dry, flaky skin. I really had to bite my tongue not to debunk her, in case she had some sort of eating disorder on the side that I may have made worse with my non-political correctness. :censored:

Anyhoot, I have lived with vegetarian roommates and have had vegetarian friends, and it all comes down to one thing: those who only cut meat out of their diets get sick; those who pay attention to their diets remain healthy. The short answer to all the vegetarian mumbo-jumbo is that vegetarianism appears to be healthier because those who are vegetarians are actually paying attention to their diets and their bodies as opposed to everyone else who is eating whatever and getting sick from it. Pick a diet, any diet- and in the short term, you will experience enormous health benefits. It doesn't matter if you go vegan or pick the Paleo diet- it's all the same. But over the long term, there just aren't many long-time "casual" vegetarians who have good health. If you have to pay that much attention to what you are eating and have to go through that much planning, then it (the diet) is obviously artificial! Ancient humans didn't pay attention to what they were eating- they ate what was available. Their health is attributed to variety (which got lost with the advent of agriculture).

The reason people today get sick from meat is simply because of our culture and how we raise and cook meat- it has nothing to do with the animals or meat itself. Fresh meat from animals on natural, organic diets, plenty of space and exercise, and without hormones and antibiotics cooked with fresh ingredients is a bazillion times better for you than insufficiently fermented soy-based products that jack up estrogen levels and cause malabsorption of other nutrients.

Natural folks... the solution is natural!

Interesting, i agree on the fact that conscious eating will always be beneficial disregarding the type of diet :think:

Aside from that

Honestly I think that considering our history books being altered, the scientific/commercial/religious/social brainwashing that has been taken place for decades. It would be a hard thing to even be sure of what is 'natural'. I personally think that there has been to much manipulation on all our 'needs' including food to know.

Generally i think knowing what is natural, thinking it is either eating meat or not is a pretty bold statement. Also I personally believe that the choices we make effect our evolution.
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:10 am » by theclarificator3

Kaarmaa wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:i know your not a meat eater so don't take my posts wrong, in our day and age we have a choice and everyone is entitle to there choice :flop:

I don't take it wrong when people eat meat or say it's important for a balanced diet, what I can't stand is the people who feel like they had no real meal if there was no meat in it, for example. Go to bed without having any dinner and you'll feel what it is not to have a real meal!
Or those who "know!" that we are born meateaters (most of the time they "know" all the other things too)
I agree with what EnumbersMaj said about personal choice and also your response. We all have different needs so we should listen to our bodies, they "know" best. And let the fittest body win. Long life to evolution! :alien51:

Evolution process always give us surprises.
Or you believe Dinosaurs expected their fate?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 am » by Kaarmaa

theclarificator3 wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:

Evolution process always give us surprises.
Or you believe Dinosaurs expected their fate?

I'm a non-believer.

PreviousNext