Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:19 am » by Kaarmaa

Seriouscitizen wrote:Honestly I think that considering our history books being altered, the scientific/commercial/religious/social brainwashing that has been taken place for decades. It would be a hard thing to even be sure of what is 'natural'. I personally think that there has been to much manipulation on all our 'needs' including food to know.
Generally i think knowing what is natural, thinking it is either eating meat or not is a pretty bold statement. Also I personally believe that the choices we make effect our evolution.

Talking about not believing...I can't believe that this was written by the same person that post sometimes this strange stuff in the spirituality section!
Are there other people using the same account? :lol: :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 am » by Vulcanic

I agree with all of you, being human we do have a choice, makes me wonder how we would of turned out if we lived on a earth that was stable perfect weather, no natural disasters just the perfect planet where everything we need was abundent, what path would we have taken or what would we have lost from not having that struggle that push of the strongest lives weakest dies, fight or flight, kill or be killed ect ect ??

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 am » by Sentientseed

I tried the whole not eating meat thing and got all my protein source from (soybeans). Bad mistake. Testosterone dropped off the charts and I got horribly ill. Even though we are all similar...we are not the same. What may work for one...doesn't work for everyone. I made the mistake of overdoing that protein source and it backfired horribly.

Just a thought for curiosities' sake...which plant or animal products require more processing for us to consume? Do we merely process plant food to store it? Doesn't seem the whole likely story. Beyond storage, it seems to me the more processing required...the less we are adapt to consume it naturally. We adapted skills to process plant food so that we didn't die out from merely consuming what we could find and digest naturally without such skills. I'd like to ask vegans if they think we should have stayed in the tropics? If so...how long would it have taken for over population to become an issue to the point of stripping the tropics of available plant source material that didn't require processing to eat it? I tire of hearing how we are not naturally made to consume meat. There is much in the plant kingdom that we are not naturally (whatever that is supposed to mean anyway) made to eat. We ADAPT to survive...whether physiologically or mentally.

Location, location, location? How long would the Inuit of the not so distant past survive without meat? Should we also judge them by saying....hey if you were more humanely evolved...you'd realize how immoral meat eating is and trek yourselves to the tropics so you can survive solely on plant sources? Obviously only the more intellectually and humanely evolved chose to stay in the tropics. :hmmm:

Digressing a bit further....I've heard similar negative things said humorously about people living in desert areas. I maybe guilty of such myself. Even though there may be some truth to the "Hey if you don't wanna starve...get out of the desert", people still live there and have learned to adapt to survive.

I guess I will digress even further now. We could have a moral debate about feeding desert folk. Is it right to allow people to go hungry or is it right to keep feeding them? Does feeding them contributing to an every increasing hungry population? Should we teach them to create their own desert food and how to maintain themselves in such an area or advise them to get out of the desert? Do vegans/vegetarians feel they also are informing of a better way? Where do we draw the line between truthful/helpful advise and willfully ignorant and arrogant high horsing.

Maybe we are discussing the NOW factor and not what lead us to still be an existent species...but without adaptability...we'd never made it here to have this thread in the first place. Had we remained in the tropics and only eaten what we could consume naturally, we'd have either died out as a species due to ridding the area of available food from overpopulation or we'd adapted to limit population in order to maintain the food supply. I figure there may have been other possibilities as well. What occurred and what could have occurred is up to personal opinion as which would have been the better choice of action.

Bantering on about whether we evolved/were designed better to eat meat or plants seems more folly than anything. There are so many factors at play....especially when it comes to adaptability and survival...it almost borders on absurdity. Why argue an either or and not be satisfied that we are both....which makes us omnivores. To me....being an omnivore further insures chances for adaptability and survival. If you were a creature that only thrives on one type of food source....you are more likely to go extinct should that food source vanish.

It seems to me that moral dilemma quickly demises in "most" instance of immediate threat of survival. If a vegan/vegetarian found themselves in a situation where their only choice was to eat meat in order to survive...they'd either do so or perish. I would venture to guess most would eat meat. Those who didn't adapt and thereby perished....well they can be held in high esteem by those who did survive....or could be looked upon as idiots by the same. In such an instance, those who chose not to eat meat and those who chose to do so benefit posterity in a variety of ways.

I would venture to guess though that most of us meat eaters also consume vegetation of some sort. I would also venture to guess that "most" meat eaters do not deride the consumption of vegetation. The high horsing of many of the proponents of vegetation only is to me a very telling attribute. I have a distaste for such things...which is why I find myself in debate with may a Christian folk as well.

Now if the debate is about which is better for us healthwise in the NOW....seems to me that Socks had the better presentation.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 3:55 am » by 99socks

Oh God, that living half-frog trying to swim off the plate was just sad. :cry:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 9:19 am » by Seriouscitizen

Kaarmaa wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Honestly I think that considering our history books being altered, the scientific/commercial/religious/social brainwashing that has been taken place for decades. It would be a hard thing to even be sure of what is 'natural'. I personally think that there has been to much manipulation on all our 'needs' including food to know.
Generally i think knowing what is natural, thinking it is either eating meat or not is a pretty bold statement. Also I personally believe that the choices we make effect our evolution.

Talking about not believing...I can't believe that this was written by the same person that post sometimes this strange stuff in the spirituality section!
Are there other people using the same account? :lol: :hugging:

Huh what are you talking about? I never post strange stuff. I am serious!

Is this your way of telling me i'm awesome? hmm ok accepted :cheers:

Previous