Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 am » by Kaarmaa

Webhead wrote:my wifes loves eating my meat.

Good for you. Just tell her to be careful about the staphylocock :lol:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Upload to Disclose.tv

Food Inc. Available free on Netflix (Some parts available DTV Videos)
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 am » by Kaarmaa

The baby, the apple and the bunny, I love it!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 am » by SUKHOV

DUDE I CAN'T STOP EATING MEAT.

I don't eat many veggies. I just don't like them.

I eat peppers, the occasional salad, potatoes,

I really like pickled cabbage.

That's about it.

I could eat Meat and potatoes all day.

But yeah man, I have canines out the ass. the Molars are to tenderize it, my canines are to rip that shit up
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 am » by Rich316

We don't have the short digestive track that all other carnivores have, nor do we have the enzymes in our stomachs to break down meat quickly - why people feel lazy after eating meat. We have carnivore teeth? Like tigers and dogs? Our teeth are more like horses teeth..

Just look at the bowel cancer rates in the western world vs the eastern world, it's chalk and cheese.

Meat is no good for you. We eat it, we have to cook it up and make it just right in order to eat it, but we still eat it none the less.
I'm sure the meat industry will tell you otherwise.. it's about money after all, they couldn't care less about your health.

I eat meat, I know it's no good for you but I won't stop eating it just like a smoker wont stop smoking.. each to their own I guess.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Travvysavvy wrote:DUDE I CAN'T STOP EATING MEAT.

I don't eat many veggies. I just don't like them.

I eat peppers, the occasional salad, potatoes,

I really like pickled cabbage.

That's about it.

I could eat Meat and potatoes all day.

But yeah man, I have canines out the ass. the Molars are to tenderize it, my canines are to rip that shit up

That is cool not all people can do it. It does not mean that a meat eater or vegan is any better than the other. It is just a life style.

The Vegan should supplement their diet with B12 which has an animal source. (can be derived from bactaria)

Background

Vitamin B12 is a complicated vitamin with a unique absorption mechanism and a number of inactive analogues (molecules that appear to be active B12, but actually are not) that possibly interfere with its function. Vitamin B12 is generally found in all animal foods (except honey). Contrary to the many rumors, there are no reliable, unfortified plant sources of vitamin B12, including tempeh, seaweeds, and organic produce. One of the earliest studies conducted on vegans, from the U.K. in 1955, described significant vitamin B12 deficiency in the vegans with some suffering from nerve damage and dementia. This, as well as many case studies since then of vitamin B12 deficiency in vegans, and a great deal of other evidence detailed here, has led to the overwhelming consensus in the mainstream nutrition community, as well as among vegan health professionals, that vitamin B12 fortified foods or supplements are necessary for the optimal health of vegans, and even vegetarians in many cases. Luckily, vitamin B12 is made by bacteria such that it does not need to be obtained from animal products.

Despite the overwhelming evidnence that vegans without a reliable source of vitamin B12 are likely harming their health, some vegan advocates still believe that "plant foods provide all the nutrients necessary for optimal health," and do not address vitamin B12 when promoting the vegan diet. Other advocates acknowledge the need for B12, but only as an afterthought. And still others emphasize that humans need only small amounts of B12 and that it can be stored in the body for years.

While true that, at the time they become vegan, some people have enough B12 stored in their liver to prevent overt B12 deficiency for many years, people often misinterpret this to mean that you only need to consume a tiny amount once every few years. Actually, to build up such stores, it takes years of consuming B12 beyond one's daily needs (unless you are using supplements which can build up stores more quickly). Some people do not have large enough stores of B12 to be relied upon for optimal health even for short periods.

This article is a thorough review of the scientific literature about vitamin B12 and the vegan diet, including every relevant study on vegans and vitamin B12 published since 1980. Vegan advocates who may otherwise not be interested in the details of vitamin B12 are encouraged to read up.

http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/vitaminb12

Person on page 3 that reamed my ass, Thanks (my post did not cover bugs and insects either) (I was supporting a one sided view)

Spock Sharks don't have claws either.

Without tools human beings are not equiped to harvest meat.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:36 am » by Hr2burn

Thumbs up for making the thread, it's like talking about religion or politics, it's going to cause some battles. Sharp teeth or not, there are many things our ancestors did I do not wish continue. I also have fingernails, those things haven't help to defend me in eons....
Now I'm nothing...

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 am » by Lowsix

Travvysavvy wrote:But yeah man, I have canines out the ass.
the Molars are to tenderize it, my canines are to rip that shit up

DAFUQ!?!?!?!?

i bet it is super Sayan level disturbing to watch you eat..
And remind me to NEVER take you to a classy restaurant for dinner.

gak
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 pm » by Alexrubic

This very topic came up on another forum on which I moderate. I posted these pictures as a counter-argument to the idea that you can determine an animals preferred or optimal diet based on purely physiological features (like teeth and claws):

TEETH
Carnivore or herbivore?

Carnivore or herbivore?

CLAWS
Carnivore or herbivore?

Carnivore or herbivore?

Answers (in order)
Herbivore! A gorilla.

Carnivore! A panther.

Herbivore! A tree sloth.

Carnivore! A bear.

Humans developed tools: spears, arrows, flint knives and axes in order to kill and butcher his prey (along with the brain, intelligence, co-operation and cunning) becoming accomplished hunters.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:51 pm » by Tuor10

The biggest animals on the planet are plant eaters.
The biggest Dinosaur known to man was a plant eater.

Just thought I would put that out there. Seems like an interesting fact in relation to this topic.

PreviousNext