Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:55 pm » by Poooooot

I think if you really want to see if there is (or was) a biological need, you need to look at the brain. The human brain is much more complex than any other animals.

The fact that vegetarians need to supplement their diets with manufactured substances to make up for what their body does not get from plants only is enough evidence for me. But like I said earlier, vegetarianism is a choice and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, just as there is nothing wrong with eating meat to achieve the biological need for meat proteins.

(I will only eat cows and poultry, but that's just my personal preference)
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 pm » by Lowsix

Besides, if we had never had the fat intake
as a major staple to our diet...
our brains would not have gained in size,
and our intelligence would have never increased..
or expanded, perhaps is the better word.

http://paleodietlifestyle.com/the-importance-of-fat/

Im still bothered by Travvys Assteeth.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 pm » by Scouser012

In order to survive you have to consume other living things, that's how life works.

Do you think Wolves feel bad when they munch on a deer while it is still alive?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 pm » by Alexrubic

Tuor10 wrote:The biggest animals on the planet are plant eaters.
The biggest Dinosaur known to man was a plant eater.

Just thought I would put that out there. Seems like an interesting fact in relation to this topic.

Not surprising, really, as plant foods are generally nutritionally poor and hard to digest. This requires a large and intricate digestive system and a large digestive system requires a large body to carry it around!

Incidentally, someone mentioned that meat is not a natural human food because it putrefies in our gut (unlike a carnivore) and can be a vector for disease/illness. This is yet another vegan propaganda tactic with no factual basis.

Literally, putrefaction is the process by which organic matter (usually proteins - hence the misapplication to ingested meat) are broken down by micro-organisms. This occurs when an animal dies and remains on the ground where soil-borne microorganisms can begin to digest it.

However, when we ingest meat it is quickly dissolved in stomach acid and the enzyme pepsin. The resulting liquidised mass (called chyme) is eventually released into the small intestine where other enzymes - trypsin and chymotripsin - continue this digestive process, breaking down proteins into individual amino acids, which are eventually absorbed into the general circulation via the liver.

So very little, if any, undigested proteinaceous matter (like meat) is left in the remainder of the digestive tract to 'putrefy'!

The only circumstances in which complete proteins (like meat) may make its way into the lower intestines undigested are if there is an insufficiency of stomach acid and protein-digesting enzymes. As it happens, large amounts of plant foods can weaken stomach acid (increase its pH) and certain anti-nutrients in plant foods can inhibit digestive enzymes. A good example is improperly prepared and cooked legumes, which have tripsin inhibitors (tripsin being a key enzyme in protein digestion).

The only food that passes undigested into the lower intestines and is acted upon by bacteria is fibre (cellulose). This is fermented by gut bacteria and produces foul smelling gasses (hence Brussells sprouts and beans causing people to suffer flatulence). Fibre, of course, is uniquely a constituent of plant foods - not meat!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm » by Richc

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm » by Akashicrebel

Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

without the hunting skills of our ice age ancestors there is a big chance that nobody was here today to talk about it.

this house in Ukraine was build up with a bones of a mammoth.

and this is cave painting of our ancestors hunting .

and here again

i say humans always liked meat and fish and whatever nature have to offer.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 8:59 pm » by Kaarmaa

Upload to Disclose.tv

A presentation by Milton Mills, M.D

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm » by mediasorcery

when you feed mice/rats meat, they become agressive, any coincidence,[ps i eat meat sometimes, not that much tho]
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm » by Doogle

Poooooot wrote:I think if you really want to see if there is (or was) a biological need, you need to look at the brain. The human brain is much more complex than any other animals.

The fact that vegetarians need to supplement their diets with manufactured substances to make up for what their body does not get from plants only is enough evidence for me. But like I said earlier, vegetarianism is a choice and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, just as there is nothing wrong with eating meat to achieve the biological need for meat proteins.

(I will only eat cows and poultry, but that's just my personal preference)

Sorry Pooooooot, but meat eaters are just as likely to need supplements as non meat eaters, and in any case, said supplements are available in food state products although they are manufactured in that sense.
In fact, most meat eaters are likely to be deficient in more things than a vegan with a well structured diet.

The fact that we ALL need to supplement is partly down to intensive farming methods. For instance, Cobalamin- B12, used be obtained from microbial growth around the roots of plant based foods, but pesticides etc has done away with that.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am » by Woven

Great post. We are suiciding our species.

PreviousNext