Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:45 am » by Seriouscitizen


Doogle wrote:
Poooooot wrote:I think if you really want to see if there is (or was) a biological need, you need to look at the brain. The human brain is much more complex than any other animals.

The fact that vegetarians need to supplement their diets with manufactured substances to make up for what their body does not get from plants only is enough evidence for me. But like I said earlier, vegetarianism is a choice and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, just as there is nothing wrong with eating meat to achieve the biological need for meat proteins.

(I will only eat cows and poultry, but that's just my personal preference)


Sorry Pooooooot, but meat eaters are just as likely to need supplements as non meat eaters, and in any case, said supplements are available in food state products although they are manufactured in that sense.
In fact, most meat eaters are likely to be deficient in more things than a vegan with a well structured diet.

The fact that we ALL need to supplement is partly down to intensive farming methods. For instance, Cobalamin- B12, used be obtained from microbial growth around the roots of plant based foods, but pesticides etc has done away with that.


true. Intensive agriculture has lowered the nutrition levels of food immensely. So even if you'd eat meat. You would still have malnourishment. Comparing to everyone around you your level of nourishment might seem normal, because obviously we all suffer from the effects of the industry. But research has shown that compared to 40 years ago you would have to eat 5 breads now to get the same nourishment you got back then. I think in a way we have just adapted to being hungry all the time. Because of the lack of nutrients in our food. Overweight is partially result a result of this.
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 am » by Noentry


The mix up comes from the stand point of apes are vegetarians, so where we once.

They say it was the high fuel content of meat that helped our progression of evolution into modern man.
Meat has been sighted as a reason for the expansion of the brain. This is just a theory mind you.
And then the need for tools to hunt that gave us a big boost.(that is if you believe in evolution)

I know many people who are vegans and they seam to live very long healthy lives.

What mess us up is the pollutants and chemicals applied in mass production meat.

Vegetarian animals being feed left over animal parts and all the steroids they pump into chicken etc etc.

Also dairy products are really screwed by the industry.

Personally I love a rump steak.
And a drop of milk in my tea.

Before the vegans/vegetarians get on their high horses, pesticides and GMO foods are just as bad.

So unless you grow your own you are still being feed deficient food.
Last edited by Noentry on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 am » by Doogle


Cornbread714 wrote:
Doogle wrote:
masteruniverse wrote:my wifes loves eating my meat and before you say it and everyones elses fuk u said it first.


Deary me MU.
Anyway, I could say my girlf also eats the meat, and she's a vegetarian. But i won't.

DOH!



Gotta get that protein from SOMEWHERE, lol.


Hang on a minute, I thought it was a love thing.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:49 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Noentry wrote:The mix up comes from the stand point of apes are vegetarians, so where we once.

They say it was the high fuel content of meat that helped our progression evolution into modern man.
Meat has been sighted as a reason for the expansion of the brain. This is just a theory mind you.
And then the need for tools to hunt that gave us a big boost.(that is if you believe in evolution)

I know many people who are vegans and they seam to live very long healthy lives.

What mess us up is the pollutants and chemicals applied in mass production meat.

Vegetarian animals being feed left over animal parts and all the steroids they pump into chicken etc etc.

Also dairy products are really screwed by the industry.

Personally I love a rump steak.
And a drop of milk in my tea.

Before the vegans/vegetarians get on their high horses, pesticides and GMO foods are just as bad.

So unless you grow your own you are still being feed deficient food.


That probably would not have been he case tho during the early hunter gatherer days :think:

Hope you are well cypriot bro :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:01 am » by Noentry


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
That probably would not have been he case tho during the early hunter gatherer days :think:

Hope you are well cypriot bro :flop:


I am good bro :cheers:
hope you are too.

You may be right Fatdogmendoza. I think it is said that in those days we didn't get out of our 40's, but really who knows?


It is say the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest.
Plenty of lamb and vegetables, beans, fish, olive oil. Cakes are not so healthy tho :cry:
Most important home grown food.

My father used to grow vegetables in the back garden, we even had chickens and a cockerel who would start cock-a-doodle-doo-ing at :yell: 5am.

I believe my good health today is because of the wide variety and healthy food I ate as a kid.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 am » by Noentry


Chaindrive I am glad you noticed that and said something too.
I did but over these months I have been given Myleso a hard time and as I am not a bully, I have backed away from humiliating him.

But yes you have hit the nail on the head.
:clapper:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 am » by Kaarmaa


Chaindrive wrote:I dont know if anybodys really paying attention.. BUT Myleso is a animal right fanatic.. THIS has absolutely NOTHING to do with meat or veggie-terrorism or whatever this person is yammering on about... Ive had the complete misfortune to run across people like this on other forums..

So you all might as well stop this debate and posting on this thread, this is not Myleso mission.

Right off the bat.. "IM SMARTER THEN THESE FOOLS HERE!"

quote

"There are going to be some closed minded people who won't even take a look at the evidence because they are living in denial."

quote

"SHAME OF All OF YOU AND BE DAMN TO HELL!"

quote

Meat eating is very disgusting and unhealthy.

quote


Im not going to waste MY time and I hope you come to the very same conclusions not only about this thread but this person as well... if they stick to other subjects other then what AR fanatics are always trying to pushing, fine. otherwise ignore them..


Tell you what Myleso.. give me your 911 address and Ill bake you some cornbread made from some of that wonderful round up ready corn that comes from Monsanto.. HHmm boy. I bet thatll be so good eating, wont it.?

As far where I eat, I never eat anything chain and its local with local meat with local toppings.

Instead of trying to preach to US about "unhealthy eating", whatever youre yamming about.. go cuss out all the big corporations and chemical plants who produce all these toxins and go cuss out washington for allowing it to happen in the first place...

btw..do you know the story of Don Quixote by chance.?

And I bet you you have absolutely no clue to what really happened to all the butterflies and bees..

With all these AR fanatics yammering about eating healthy, one would think that they would be on the front lines fighting the chemical companies and washington to change policies. Hell.. even the "first lady" rambles endlessly about this as well... but yet you ever think that shell ever take on Dupont, Dow and Monsanto... I cant stop laughing at that very thought of it.

Last thing Myleso... if I gave a large donation to your favorite AR group will they ever allow me to look at their books to see just to see where my money goes...? no? YEAH RIGHT... though so.. "RED FLAG!!!" :yell:


That was a long message from someone who doesn't want to waste his time :think:
Next. :arrow:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 am » by Cornbread714


So, Myleso likes only fruits and vegetables, eh?

Like they say: "you are what you eat". :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 am » by Kaarmaa



Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:57 pm » by Chillitiger


As for evolution...


Remember we were all engineered by the aliens..... (Probably the Annunaki)



So what did they eat??!! :nails: :nails: :nails: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook