Humans are Not Meat Eaters our bodies Prove it

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 7:18 pm » by Myleso

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are going to be some closed minded people who won't even take a look at the evidence because they are living in denial and don't want to know they have been tricked into eating an unhealthy diet. If you study the evidence, it speaks for itself. The teeth of carnivores are sharp, so the carnivore can eat the meat it eats. The teeth of an herbivore, on the other hand, are blunt so they can chew up plant matter. In some herbivores, the teeth may be a little sharper. Humans are most similar to other plant-eaters, and drastically different from carnivores and true omnivores. Carnivores jaws go only up and down, while our teeth can also move side to side to grind, just like the other plant-eaters. The animals most similar to us, the other primates, eat an almost exclusively vegan diet. People consider chimpanzees to be omnivores but 95-99% of their diet is plants, and most of the rest isn't meat, it's termites or bugs. A true omnivore would have a body optimized for eating both plants and animals. It appears Meat Eaters have short digestive systems.

Dinosaurs below you can see a Carnivore to the left with sharp teeth for ripping through meat, and on the right a herbivore with teeth for grinding up plants.
Why don't humans have long pointy Teeth? Some people feed their cats a vegan diet.

Human teeth are very different from meat eaters. Meat eating is very disgusting and unhealthy.

It's never too late to switch to a healthy diet so you can live a longer life. Hemp provides a nutritionally balanced diet to maintain good health, meat eating, fish and dairy don't provide a properly balanced diet. Hemp seeds in a blender can make Hemp Milk that is more healthy. No other plant source has all the essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and nutrients needed to maintain a healthy diet.

Think about how disgusting it is how fast food and many restaurants use Lard (Pig Fat/oil) to cook potatoes in. Meat eating is destructive to the planet and other lifeforms, meat is also addictive, I found out as soon as I discovered I was mislead, most people ignore this and don't think anything of it. Animals are living in fear when they are being slaughtered so the animals have testosterone in their system. The animals are also drugged and poisoned VIA the food supply and vaccines so why would anyone eat such a disgusting creature just to eat less protein than hemp and be unhealthy? Meat eating can cause cancer if you research there is science to prove meat eating is unhealthy, and vegan diets are healthy. You are what you eat.

The argument humans can eat meat is not evidence we are meat eaters, humans can eat dust or poison, doesn't make it healthy. Are people really closed minded to think humans are meat eaters because other people are doing it or have done it? That kind of thinking would mislead children to think eating mcdonalds is healthy because it is commonplace. Group think is totally disconnected from the real world ignoring science and reason. Carnivores and omnivores get the idea of eating whole prey animals when they see them. Humans do not, only because of bad diet choices people made and a lot of group think, people have gotten used to eating processed parts of animals. Even Fish, a bear will eat the whole fish, where a human does not. Most meat eaters would stop eating meat if they had to slaughter the poor animal and do everything themselves.

I recorded the audio with a low resolution cell phone camera and I am just getting over being really sick, every year my immune system adapts to the weather changes and I usually get really sick for about a week and thats mostly it. I also have asthma from the poisonous cancer causing pollution and smoking weed heals my asthma helping me breathe easier.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/barack-obama-turns-his-back-against-cheap-living-t79613.html
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm » by Kaarmaa

Nice post!
I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Anthropologist Finds Evidence of Hominin Meat Eating 1.5 Million Years Ago: Eating Meat May Have 'Made Us Human'

A skull fragment unearthed by anthropologists in Tanzania shows that our ancient ancestors were eating meat at least 1.5 million years ago, shedding new light into the evolution of human physiology and brain development.

"Meat eating has always been considered one of the things that made us human, with the protein contributing to the growth of our brains," said Charles Musiba, Ph.D., associate professor of anthropology at the University of Colorado Denver, who helped make the discovery. "Our work shows that 1.5 million years ago we were not opportunistic meat eaters, we were actively hunting and eating meat."

The study was published October 3 in the peer-reviewed journal PLOS ONE.

The two-inch skull fragment was found at the famed Olduvai Gorge in northern Tanzania, a site that for decades has yielded numerous clues into the evolution of modern humans and is sometimes called `the cradle of mankind.'

The fragment belonged to a 2-year-old child and showed signs of porotic hyperostosis associated with anemia. According to the study, the condition was likely caused by a diet suddenly lacking in meat.

"The presence of anemia-induced porotic hyperostosis…indicates indirectly that by at least the early Pleistocene meat had become so essential to proper hominin functioning that its paucity or lack led to deleterious pathological conditions," the study said. "Because fossils of very young hominin children are so rare in the early Pleistocene fossil record of East Africa, the occurrence of porotic hyperostosis in one…suggests we have only scratched the surface in our understanding of nutrition and health in ancestral populations of the deep past."

Musiba said the evidence showed that the juvenile's diet was deficient in vitamin B12 and B9. Meat seems to have been cut off during the weaning process.

"He was not getting the proper nutrients and probably died of malnutrition," he said.

The study offers insights into the evolution of hominins including Homo sapiens. Musiba said the movement from a scavenger, largely plant-eating lifestyle to a meat-eating one may have provided the protein needed to grow our brains and give us an evolutionary boost.

Some scientists have argued that we became human when we became carnivorous-omnivorous creatures.

"Meat eating is associated with brain development," he said. "The brain is a large organ and requires a lot of energy. We are beginning to think more about the relationship between brain expansion and a high protein diet."

Humans are one of the few surviving species with such a large brain to body size ratio. Chimpanzees, our closest relatives, eat little meat and have far less brain capacity than humans, Musiba said.

"That separates us from our distant cousins," he said. "The question is what triggered our meat eating? Was it a changing environment? Was it the expansion of the brain itself? We don't really know."

Four students participating in the CU Denver Tanzania Field School were at Olduvai Gorge when the skull fragment was discovered.

"It was a great experience for them," said Musiba, director of the Field School and a native of Tanzania. "Hopefully, it will inspire even more students to come to Africa and help us find answers to the questions posed by these discoveries."

1) INCISORS

These are your front teeth and are used for biting into your food. They are chisel or wedge-shaped

A human adult has 4 incisors in each jaw.

2) CANINES

These are pointed and are used for tearing.

An adult human has 2 canines in each jaw.

3) MOLARS

The next teeth are the pre-molars and the molars. These are at the side of the mouth and are flat-topped.

They are used for grinding food. An adult human has 4 pre-molars and 6 molars in each jaw.

:peep:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:13 pm » by Alexrubic

Kaarmaa wrote:I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

I'm laughing along with your uncle - this vegan nonsense has been doing the rounds since way back when and has been thoroughly debunked.

If you truly compare the digestive/dental physiology of humans, carnivores and herbivores, you find humans are MUCH closer to carnivores in almost all respects!

Your uncle laughed at your example of the cow, no doubt, because he knew that cows and other ruminants have a four-chambered stomach specially adapted to digesting grass. Humans, like many other carnivores, have a simple, small single-chambered stomach.

However, such comparisons, in general, are not the best way to determine the species-appropriate diet anyway!

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm » by Skiponline

2 questions.
Explain why humans have canine/cuspid/eye teeth.
Why do you use a drawing of human teeth instead of a real picture.
http://soundcloud.com/skiponline

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:25 pm » by Kaarmaa

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Anthropologist Finds Evidence of Hominin Meat Eating 1.5 Million Years Ago: Eating Meat May Have 'Made Us Human'

The question is what triggered our meat eating? Was it a changing environment? Was it the expansion of the brain itself? We don't really know."

My idea would be that they observed and got inspired by the wildlife. I even think that they might have been scavengers ( i hope that's the right word) first. Never forget that we are able of eating other humans in extreme ( or not) situations. Meat is available all year long, fruits, vegetables and grains aren't. So there's a logic for us to eat meat. But I think that today's meat eating went out of control. There's a big difference between going out for days on a Mammouth hunt and rinding to your office, we should adapt our diet to our lifestyle.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm » by Scouser012

Human's are not meat eaters?

Please explain why i fucking love steak then?

Also, we don't have sharp pointy teeth because we don't need them to catch our prey.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 pm » by Poooooot

01) We need the proteins in meat, but it can be artificially manufactured with today's technology (tofu, etc)

02) explain our incisors/canine teeth

03) explain our appendix

04) even the bible says fish is meant to be our food

I have nothing against vegans and vegetarians, but to say there is no biological need for meat is just rubbish. You CAN live a long healthy life without meat nowadays, but that's due to things such as tofu and vitamin supplements (modern inventions). Millions of years ago the protein in meat was needed for brain development.

ETA: Our eyes are on the front of our face, which is a common characteristic amongst meat eaters (dogs, cats, t rex). Vegetarian species generally have their eyes on the sides of their heads (cows, fish, sheep)
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm » by Kaarmaa

Alexrubic wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

I'm laughing along with your uncle - this vegan nonsense has been doing the rounds since way back when and has been thoroughly debunked.

If you truly compare the digestive/dental physiology of humans, carnivores and herbivores, you find humans are MUCH closer to carnivores in almost all respects!

Your uncle laughed at your example of the cow, no doubt, because he knew that cows and other ruminants have a four-chambered stomach specially adapted to digesting grass. Humans, like many other carnivores, have a simple, small single-chambered stomach.

However, such comparisons, in general, are not the best way to determine the species-appropriate diet anyway!

My comparison was intended to be a joke because a lot of people thing that not eating meat makes you weak and prevents your developement.

And for the "vegan nonsense debunking"...Many ( i'd like to say most, but i'm not sure about that) of the vegans don't eat meat because of animal cruelty that's implicated. Now if you want to debunk the bad treatment on animals in the meat industry...

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm » by Scouser012

Kaarmaa wrote:Nice post!
I have an uncle who mocked me for not eating meat, he said "we have to eat meat to become big and strong!" and I asked him what about the cows, for example, big and strong animals...eating grass. He just laughed.

Yeah but how long do cows spend eating grass? They don't do much else do they?

Next