HUMANS CAN'T DO THIS

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:06 pm » by Cognoscenti

This beautiful formation near Marlborough, Wiltshire shows the wheat swirled around the bases of the circular standing clumps of wheat. At places where swirls of opposing direction collide, there is a smooth interweaving of the stalks. This technique was first seen in the famous "Chilbolton Face" formation of August 22, 2001.

Berat Sancar stated on Crop Circle Connector: " This amazing crop circle may depict the internal energy pulse required for a space vehicle to achieve time-space displacement during the travel in space.

The phenomenon of internal energy pulse was first observed in the UFOs while they were watching the STS-75 “Tether Incident” in February 1996.

The black region around the center shows the radiating energy pulse from the center of the craft. Of course, NASA defined (all of) the pulsating and moving objects in their original video as “space debris”!

The original footage from NASA has been analyzed by many people. There are many video clips in YOU-Tube showing these analyses. This one is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DVeil21gc where you can see that some of the pulsating “debris” has some intelligent flight paths."

See http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014 ... ments.html

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:41 pm » by Innosent

I'm going to propose a new hypothesis on the crop circle phenomenon. We all know that certain designs can be created with nothing more than planks and rope but, what of the other more complicated designs? This is not a method of alien communication. Who is responsible for these sick jokes? They were made from space but we also have star wars defense satellites that stream charged particles at targets. Most of the time they are seldom used. In fact, the last time I can remember them ever being used was the BP oil spill in 2010. George H. W. Busch was responsible for that but thats a whole other story.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 pm » by Toxic32

Sherlock Holmes is looking for a new assistant. Maybe not, he used logic, reasoning and proof to arrive at an answer. Something which is sadly lacking in both your answers. Don't give up your day job.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 3:19 pm » by Troll2rocks

I tend to believe that ALL crop circles are man made, usually by Vic and Bob with a plank of wood a length of rope and pre-planned measurements.

Some great artists out there, and I imagine they make them entirely so people can make forum posts about how aliens are travelling here to give us interstellar messages via crops of corn, rather than just beaming shit straight into our brains.

In my opinion. Each to their own. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 4:17 pm » by DarkHeart

This is the best stab at explaining whats going on I've seen do far, RDH even exposes MI5 involvement

Click though to you tube to watch all 6 parts here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9J_to9tbCE&list=PL0834519EED717FE9

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 pm » by Slith

Maybe drone testing. Precise targeting practice.

:peep:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Writer

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 7:44 pm » by Welly

Interesting video. I've seen another by the same person, I think it was about human mutilation, as apposed to cattle mutilation. Well worth a look.

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 6:26 am » by Otomon

humans with advanced technology can...
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 1:50 pm » by Cognoscenti

At least it seems apparent that people are beginning to accept the fact that these formations cannot be made with a stomping board and a rope!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 3:19 pm » by The57ironman

...definitely NOT humans with planks and ropes...

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook