hunting humans

Writer

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 pm » by Samejj

Initiate

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 6:14 pm » by Crazynutsx

Wow why did they not put this on Ross Kemp Pirates that would have been cool to see someone pay to do that

Writer

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 6:23 pm » by Samejj

im sure someone will have a camera

Initiate

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 6:29 pm » by Samkenman

Wow! thats crazy! The things people will do to get their rocks off! Totally in-humane!
If that were the right thing to do.....I'd be patroling the streets of Texas waiting for Bush to come out...lol
On a different note...anybody know why somalia has pirates? I'll tell ya...Years ago Somalia and Ethiopia went to war....we (the U.S.) backed Ethiopia with guns, ammo,and military equipment. Ethiopia had little trouble winning the war with U.S. supplies. That war left Somalia in ruin, people starving in the streets, crime, murder...basically all the worst parts of the bible centered in one region. The people became desparate and began stealing from ships that passed near the coast. Not because they wanted a quick profit, not because they think piracy is cool...but because they have to in order to survive. Most of what they steal include food and medical supplies and more guns and ammo so they can continue to provide for their families.
I'll be the first to say it....If my family were in the same circumstance and I HAD to steal and sometimes KILL to provide for them...I would'nt think twice about it!
The problem in Somalia was created by a war WE funded! And now the U.S. has washed thier hands of it and left an entire country to rott.
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 pm » by Cornbread714

samkenman wrote:If that were the right thing to do.....I'd be patroling the streets of Texas waiting for Bush to come out...lol

Absolutely right. And you didn't mention the illegal toxic waste dumping on Somalia's coast that has poisoned all the fish
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 pm » by Crazynutsx

What they have done to that country is sooo bad, i feel soo sorry for the people they who can not fish any more due to the polluted rivers

Now we must take on the pirates because of this

Initiate

PostFri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 pm » by Samkenman

oh yeah....i did forget the toxic waste....Last I checked, Europe are the main "dumpers" there. I read a report that stated that it costs close to a thousand pounds to legally dump a ton of toxic waste in an appropiate waste center, that of course was to expensive for the big wigs over there so they decided to dump the waste in Somalia which would cost only 73 pounds per ton. Anyone up for a swim?
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 1:22 am » by Dboyseeker

cornbread714 wrote:
samkenman wrote:

Absolutely right. And you didn't mention the illegal toxic waste dumping on Somalia's coast that has poisoned all the fish

And as their old trade was the sea and fishing i feel they've been forced to take drastic measures to feed their families... :(
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 am » by domdabears

lol Spock sent me an email about some thing like this but it was just one of those joke emails.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 am » by Drextin

When I first heard about the illegal dumping off the coast Somalia I thought it was bullshit and someone was just trying to make america and europe look bad...........a little research and not only is it true but its widely known and no one is doing a damn thing about it except for some activists and you know they never get anything done.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking