Hurricane Irene "Unique in Nature" "GET OUT OF NY"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11744
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am » by -Marduk-


cornbread714 wrote:It is a little funny, though, having lived on the Gulf Coast much of my life, watching the over-reaction.

When I was a kid, we grabbed our surfboards and headed to the beach when we heard there were hurricanes in the Gulf. It meant that maybe the waves might not be as crappy as usual...

I cant imagine a NOSFERATU surfin`

SRY

Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 am » by Rydher


Yeah, this man is on the Gulf Coast, west coast of Florida. :P

You're right Spock, any hurricane can be dangerous but the hype on this is kind of nuts. It's a Friday and a Hurricane is being hyped up. Makes me want to look around the net to see what is really happening.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:12 am » by Helios


@Oto please do not be so quick as to burn your bridges with me. Im your friend, But your being a bit bitchy. CHILL.

And I never joke. I went to see Lee Evans live 2 days ago.....I didnt laugh. Trivial things for trivial minds, all well and good smiling but there is NOTHING to be smiling about at the moment.

And im still a happy guy.

Weather in England has been odd actually. We just keep getting a rain-sun-rain-sun-rain-sun pattern literally and the rain is very strange in potency. We is gonna get zee floods my friends
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:12 am » by Richc


It will be windy yes but the main concern is the low pressure water swell...

The sea level will rise and be pushed into lots of water channels causing it to rise further.

Thats why underground closed.

Stay safe New York and get your boots out.

Image

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 am » by Cornbread714


marduk2012 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:It is a little funny, though, having lived on the Gulf Coast much of my life, watching the over-reaction.

When I was a kid, we grabbed our surfboards and headed to the beach when we heard there were hurricanes in the Gulf. It meant that maybe the waves might not be as crappy as usual...

I cant imagine a NOSFERATU surfin`

SRY

Image


Even Nosferatu was a kid once... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 am » by Zer0


rydher wrote:Yeah, this man is on the Gulf Coast, west coast of Florida. :P

You're right Spock, any hurricane can be dangerous but the hype on this is kind of nuts. It's a Friday and a Hurricane is being hyped up. Makes me want to look around the net to see what is really happening.


You can surf the entire galaxy, but if you actually want answers there is only two books where you will find em:

ImageImage

Dress your spirit appropriately for the World of Light, get a Get of Jail pass for free.

As of this message... 15 days 6 hours and 45 minutes before full scale division.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11744
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 am » by -Marduk-


otoel wrote:
rydher wrote:Yeah, this man is on the Gulf Coast, west coast of Florida. :P

You're right Spock, any hurricane can be dangerous but the hype on this is kind of nuts. It's a Friday and a Hurricane is being hyped up. Makes me want to look around the net to see what is really happening.


You can surf the entire galaxy, but if you actually want answers there is only one book where you will find em:

Image

Dress your spirit appropriately for the World of Light, get a Get of Jail pass for free.

As of this message... 15 days 6 hours and 45 minutes before full scale division.

Are u reading ze Babble every day Oto?

Be honest!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am » by Spock


richc wrote:It will be windy yes but the main concern is the low pressure water swell...

The sea level will rise and be pushed into lots of water channels causing it to rise further.

Thats why underground closed.

Stay safe New York and get your boots out.

Image

RIK



That's a good point I didn't consider. When that fast wind hits those N.Y. blocks, it's going to speed them up like a wind tunnel - and think of all the glass! DAMN!

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am » by Zer0


I read alot of things Marduk... You got a problem with that? I even read your posts from time to time... you were pretty coherent last night, did you run out of weed or something?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18872
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 am » by The57ironman


otoel wrote:[You can surf the entire galaxy, but if you actually want answers there is only one book where you will find em:

Image
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook