Hurricane Irene "Unique in Nature" "GET OUT OF NY"

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 am » by Zer0

rydher wrote:Yeah, this man is on the Gulf Coast, west coast of Florida. :P

You're right Spock, any hurricane can be dangerous but the hype on this is kind of nuts. It's a Friday and a Hurricane is being hyped up. Makes me want to look around the net to see what is really happening.

You can surf the entire galaxy, but if you actually want answers there is only two books where you will find em:

ImageImage

Dress your spirit appropriately for the World of Light, get a Get of Jail pass for free.

As of this message... 15 days 6 hours and 45 minutes before full scale division.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 am » by -Marduk-

otoel wrote:
rydher wrote:Yeah, this man is on the Gulf Coast, west coast of Florida. :P

You're right Spock, any hurricane can be dangerous but the hype on this is kind of nuts. It's a Friday and a Hurricane is being hyped up. Makes me want to look around the net to see what is really happening.

You can surf the entire galaxy, but if you actually want answers there is only one book where you will find em:

Dress your spirit appropriately for the World of Light, get a Get of Jail pass for free.

As of this message... 15 days 6 hours and 45 minutes before full scale division.

Are u reading ze Babble every day Oto?

Be honest!

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am » by Spock

richc wrote:It will be windy yes but the main concern is the low pressure water swell...

The sea level will rise and be pushed into lots of water channels causing it to rise further.

Thats why underground closed.

Stay safe New York and get your boots out.

RIK

That's a good point I didn't consider. When that fast wind hits those N.Y. blocks, it's going to speed them up like a wind tunnel - and think of all the glass! DAMN!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am » by Zer0

I read alot of things Marduk... You got a problem with that? I even read your posts from time to time... you were pretty coherent last night, did you run out of weed or something?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 am » by The57ironman

otoel wrote:[You can surf the entire galaxy, but if you actually want answers there is only one book where you will find em:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:That's a good point I didn't consider. When that fast wind hits those N.Y. blocks, it's going to speed them up like a wind tunnel - and think of all the glass! DAMN!

Slaughterhouse-Five

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 am » by -Marduk-

otoel wrote:I read alot of things Marduk... You got a problem with that? I even read your posts from time to time... you were pretty coherent last night, did you run out of weed or something?

NEIN

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 am » by Helios

What are the chances of a Hurricane reaching UK shores? Does anyone know because I monitor these hurricanes and they LOOK like they go up America and then skirt to the east towards the UK.

So is it possible they could hit UK shores?
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:28 am » by Richc

lahlaos wrote:What are the chances of a Hurricane reaching UK shores? Does anyone know because I monitor these hurricanes and they LOOK like they go up America and then skirt to the east towards the UK.

So is it possible they could hit UK shores?

We get the tail end of them.

The tail end is lots of rain and strong wind. Nothing more.

Hurricanes cannot survive in colder waters.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 am » by Helios

@richc Awesome glad your in the UK:) Probably where we keep getting these odd rainfalls from. And they are odd.....This summer we did get like 10% summer sun I swear in Bournemouth....it was mega scarce...

@zaff thanks bud:)
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

PreviousNext