Hurricane Irene "Unique in Nature" "GET OUT OF NY"

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:35 am » by Richc

lahlaos wrote:@richc Awesome glad your in the UK:) Probably where we keep getting these odd rainfalls from. And they are odd.....This summer we did get like 10% summer sun I swear in Bournemouth....it was mega scarce...

@zaff thanks bud:)

Yeh mate it has been a strange summer. We got all the sun in April. Its like the seasons have shifted 3 months... :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 am » by Helios

Ohhhh I heard....on the grapevine of real life that the government are planning to alter the calender....

Some random news there for you
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 pm » by The57ironman

how does wind blowing through obstructions become stronger.....i would think it would cut down on the force...
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

the57ironman wrote:how does wind blowing through obstructions become stronger.....i would think it would cut down on the force...

It probably would after a while, but it would condense the wind into smaller spaces from a much larger open environment. Thus, increasing windspeeds, or bigger stornger gusts at interval speeds.

If it's still planning to go right through Nh afterwards, it wont be a hurricane after going through the mountains. Cannon and Washington will bitch slap Irene in the face lol.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm » by Will69ease

will69ease wrote:The media is over doing it to the point of ridiculous. I think the new "storm of the century", will fade fast and be a non event in New York. The problem is, when the real shit hits the fan,
people will be less likely to follow advisories because of the overblown drama that didn't happen. You heard it here folks, watch this fucker disappear.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 6:55 am » by Eldorado

I'd say it's unique in nature.........

First the full on asswhoopin from the New Orleans hurricane.....and that was only rated at H3 when it hit landfall.

They all usually go into the gulf, with a few hitting as far north as, N Carolina, except there is this one Irene....that seemed to just whiz up the coast....all the way into Vermont......

I was looking into it.....and was only able to figure maybe they HAARP'ed it into this direction to divert it into a different area...........or to create a FEMA East Coast Sector.......after the FEMA New Orleans/Deepwater Horizon Gulf Incidents...they wanted to go full bore across the USA....what better way to declare Martial Law.....divert the storm into towns that havent even heard the words Federal Emergency Management Association before.

Hell, we even saw a FEMA Truck driving around Burlington, Vermont, and they were dispatched to clean up and assist in those damaged by the storm. With not a single tree hitting a power line in town, and all of the city running fine....we joked that they were dispatched to hand out re-election flyers for Obama, or even to sweep up people's front lawns as a form of civil service, to actually earn their salaries.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Previous