Hypnotic Regression. Abduction case where a camera was takin

PostFri May 11, 2012 4:19 am » by Gregorymatherly

As an abductee I have listened to these video's several times, it sound alot like what i went through, I do not feel there is a fake going on here. I feel that they are being truthfull, based on what I know we are being farmed for souls, we are containers that experience life here on earth and gather "Data" the aliens are big on gathering "Experiences" to harvest through the removal of thoughts from abductee's to use in some way to re-program the DNA in other hybrid humans being prepared for the re-population.

If you read John Mack's "Abduction" book, several of his hypnosis clients told stories of the aliens telling them "We will come when there are Less of you - it's not safe yet" and that there will absolutely be a cataclysmic earth change that will remove a vast majority of humans, but they won't say when. I believe that they know that Humans are a mistake, and need to be culled and start over with a new type of human.

I know They have been collecting samples from humans to re-breed a new type of non agressive human to re-populate earth after the cataclysim. some hybrid humans are now living on other earthlike worlds and may be returned when the earth is safe again after the cataclysim. There are already hybrids living here on earth now waiting for the cataclysim to help after with the new world.

Part of my long abduction history was to re-program me to do something after the destruction of earth and to help surviving humans. I can't say that i was "Told" this but I Feel and know this is what I must do, and it's as I have been "Programmed" to perform a certain function when the time comes. I have known this since I was about 12 yrs old, (Long before computers were invented) I am now 49.

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 6:02 am » by Eldorado

Laying on the bed on night, trying to dream off to sleep, was having a nice rest in the hills of Palm Springs.....little hot and muggy, but not bad with the breeze.

As I am sipping some green tea to rest, going to bed......Tenitis starts up in the left ear..........very faint high pitched noise/buzz.......then the sound moves internally to my "center" of the cerebral cortex.......a place that I never had felt before.......was a little wierd, cause I recognized it moving inwards, but I am a professional climber and this was not that scary at first......just thought it was a simple case of ringing from loud music all those years...you know, ignoring it......

Becomes incredibly loud and overwhelming sound, I'd say over a period of 5 seconds it becomes too loud to bear and I start to cringe my brow.........then bed starts to vibrate/shake......im still conscious................fully aware..........time to get abducted!!!!!

Noise and vibrations getting louder.......until the sound of major electrical breaker-like switch gets thrown......that's the point in which I have been awakened in a different state, paralyzed and back arched, carried upwards by a beam of white light......and the rising up to the ship part......just as it was shown by others.........

Going up to the ship.......I hear a voice of my old Girlfriend who was just visiting me in Cali.........and she says "I don't wanna go yet"........................then I waken from a dream in a sweat.........in the bed, still fully aware of what happened.......

But I never passed out to sleep to begin with........so yeah....I have got to go get hypnotized......or something to find out where the fucking implant is at.............or what was said during the time I was "out"

I went and asked my roommate if we had an earthquake, or had heard any sounds from my room.....she said no, it was quiet..............

So my conclusion is that they have the ability to make contact with you, put you in a dream like state, and bring you on board........

I dont have any visions of it ...... no flashbacks......but the second these pics were shown here.....I'd say at that point things got a little scary for me...........I'd say that was a real experience......the rash he got from the radiation........the faces........

They took the pics, so we could see he wasn't lying..........I'm certain those were the real ones......

The Greys from the Draco order...........with the Aryan/Nordic Hybrids, I've run into these guys before....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 6:15 am » by Eldorado

Naranja wrote:WHY are all photos blurry? Isnt auto-focus like standard setting on cameras?
And Greys sneaking around in the bushes in broad daylight? They just seem so fragile, like a cat could fuck them up.

The guy says in his video about his Hypnosis.....that the Nordic used it to take pics so he could warn the others......my guess is the Nordic don't have cameras, and were using the camera phone for the first time....

No one's ever prepared for the "fear" that takes a paralyzing hold over the body.......you are awake, but literally frozen in place........no ability to move.......they know everything about us because they were responsible for assisting in the creation of our race........we even have parts of our skin that are taken from these beings.......we also have organs similar to theirs, but designed to digest the plant celluloses, and radiate energy from the anaerobic reaction of the sun hitting these fatty chlorophyll's....hence the lotus sun being statues of the asians.....and the Aryan "sun worshipping" races.

Our carnivorous nature comes from the reptillian side.......

So when they freeze you....its so you cant fuck them up..........

The only people conditioned to resist this type of Intracerebral Control/Abduction are the Buddhist Monks
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 7:46 am » by mediasorcery

so a nordic in a hi tech ufo caint take clear fotos? come off it, im sorry to say this,.... but....its so fake its almost funny. if anything happened, its military propaganda,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri May 11, 2012 8:44 am » by Tonyw

His Eyes tend to look right when the brain is imagining or creating. The eyes don't look to the left a great deal when the brain is recalling or remembering. This relates to right and left sides of the brain - in this context broadly the parts of the brain handling creativity/feelings (right) and facts/memory (left). I think it's fake both Videos. Believe me I have had a stroke on the left side of my brain, and I don't tend to look on the left, I look straight forward now, and to the right. Just an observation.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 9:16 am » by mediasorcery

the guy may truly believe it ,it may have really happened to him, hes been decieved by military, then sent to "tell" the story, doesnt mean its real tho does it?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 11:55 am » by monica44

I am going to stick my neck our here and say this may be false, i am not a debunker or skeptic because i am an experiencer myself, however, there is a couple of things that make me think this could have been a contrived encounter [humans portaying themselves as aliens ?] the first being i have never heard of "aliens" taking notes ? That is a human trait for aliens have everything they need to know stored in us, they do mind scans [this is done usually by a "doctor" being who looks into the eyes. Aside from Travis Walton most abductees are taken and "reinserted" back into life within a relativley short time frame, 3 days is a long time which again suggests it could be humans.
There is nothing this man said that couldn't be gleaned from the internet as far as information goes, i also have reservations about the hypnotist i heard some of his questions and that doe not sound like any session i have read/known about, also there was no mention about communication, These aliens said a lot of stuff apparently but nothing was mentioned about telepathy, Aliens only speak with telepathy, humans are the only entities who communicate with our mouthes, there are are aslo a few other things if i was going to nit pick like where the guy was taken, Uffington Horse is known for its Sights of UFOs and i am trying to find the article i read not so long back who saw a craft come down at that point but remembers nothing happened, i will try and dig it out and post later but sadly i guess this is a case of "nothing to see here move on".
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm » by Noentry

Gregorymatherly wrote:As an abductee I have listened to these video's several times, it sound alot like what i went through, I do not feel there is a fake going on here. I feel that they are being truthfull, based on what I know we are being farmed for souls, we are containers that experience life here on earth and gather "Data" the aliens are big on gathering "Experiences" to harvest through the removal of thoughts from abductee's to use in some way to re-program the DNA in other hybrid humans being prepared for the re-population.

If you read John Mack's "Abduction" book, several of his hypnosis clients told stories of the aliens telling them "We will come when there are Less of you - it's not safe yet" and that there will absolutely be a cataclysmic earth change that will remove a vast majority of humans, but they won't say when. I believe that they know that Humans are a mistake, and need to be culled and start over with a new type of human.

I know They have been collecting samples from humans to re-breed a new type of non agressive human to re-populate earth after the cataclysim. some hybrid humans are now living on other earthlike worlds and may be returned when the earth is safe again after the cataclysim. There are already hybrids living here on earth now waiting for the cataclysim to help after with the new world.

Part of my long abduction history was to re-program me to do something after the destruction of earth and to help surviving humans. I can't say that i was "Told" this but I Feel and know this is what I must do, and it's as I have been "Programmed" to perform a certain function when the time comes. I have known this since I was about 12 yrs old, (Long before computers were invented) I am now 49.

Please make up a post about your experiences, I would love to have a chat about them.
This interest me greatly and there is nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth so to speak.
Please.

@Monica44 could you also post on your post, I read it but did not have the time to reply and now I cant find it. I am very interested in you too.

Thanks guys
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 4:48 am » by E6722maj

:think:

whatever

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 1:34 pm » by Flecktarn

E6722maj wrote::think:

this pic for some reason reminds me of a elo album cover,that or a button
ImageImage

PreviousNext