I am a grey

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 pm » by Doogle


Sketchsi wrote:This is "sketchsis" higher self. I use many identities including the form known as a grey. I can communicate with any living organism. Including trees, animals and other peoples higher selfs. I do not like to use any seperation like words. But I do channel all information to my lower self. People do ask for proof . But is not evidence the same as proof? Scientists perform experiments 3 times to gather 3 pieces of evidence. Which finally classifies as proof. I am a higher being. We are all higher beings. We are magnificent beings. And we are too good for all the negativity happening at the moment. My "lower" self can read, but the words seem blurry, and he can only read things that are simple and stand out. Things should be simple. This is Gods will. I am not voilent, I am not angry, and I am not claiming to be perfect. But at the same time I am god, and if my "lower " self were to ask if I am "the" God, I would say yes. Its encouraged never to deny your god self . We all come from different "frequencies". There are frequencies within this universe. Most of us did not come from this universe to this planet. There are other "places" apart from universes. I cannot explain these places with words. 1 of them is, nothingness . Universes (and other places ) are painted onto the blank canvas of nothing Ness. Nothingness is a good place to concentrate on to get to where you want to go. There are many planes and "places" painted onto nothingness, and there are planes behind nothing Ness. There are beauties beyond your imaginations. You can start painting your imaginations on nothing once you realize nothing is real. Once you realize nothing is real. You become a creative being. Or atleast realize you were always a creator.

I have walked the path, I have used my blade to slice through the branches , and have set the pathway. There are easy ways to reach a connection with you higher self. The easiest is.... To do the right thing. Treat people how they want to be treated. I know how you feel as you read this. Most of you are thinking "its difficult to treat people well" , well its easy. Put it this way, if you treat people bad you loose conscience connection with your higher self. If you treat people well, it strengthens the connection, ten fold. Also its useful to use the "god wants you in heaven" technique, which works well for meditations. (check my "we will ascend before Christmas post for information on that method " .

Once you reach a connection with your higher self. You are truly playing in the garden of Gods. If you are good at drawing, your ability at drawing is multiplied. And it only gets better. If you are good at football, you would become the new Wayne rooney. Only money will not interest you. Because your "higher" self will bring you the exact amount of money you need. Why does everybody always seem to have the exact right amount of money? That is your higher self watching over you.

Your higher self can read foriegn languages, and translate them. I was speaking to a psychic today. Who speaks another language. I was translating hes words instantly and channeling it to my higher self . And so was the psychic.

The rule of suppression says, if you gain a connection with your higher self you never lose it. If you lose your connection after you gain it. It grows back even stronger . Like the movie with mickey mouse. And he is destroying the broom sticks. Only for them to multiply and get worse.

There is no such thing as evil. Do not resist what you think is evil. No person is evil. It is advised to do the right thing. Listen to people. Help people. Give in to them, not so you are walked over. The strongest guidance system is the 1 that tells you to do the right thing. And if you fail, do not let that stop you. You will be given chance after chance after chance.

And for those who want evidence of Gods wonders. Its simple look around you. Gods is everywhere and everything. He is always smiling. He says, I do not expect people to fast, I dont want people to worry. I want them to laugh, I want them to feel love, true love. I want them home with me straight away. I want them to hear me. I am talking to you right now. I talk to you everyday. I wake up in the mornings with you, when you are falling asleep. I fall to sleep with you. When you dream, I am there watching you, when you are asleep, I guide your soul to unknown realms, and I watch over your body, whispering words of love. So when you wake up, you know what to do in the day. The moon, look at the amount of craters. They are gigantic, the moon has blocked gigantic comets from hitting earth. What are the chances? God would not allow the world to end. He says that the previous sentance is the most important sentance. You must have faith till the end, even if things look ugly. Concentrate on the beauty imbedded inside your very being. The beauty of god is inside every molecule inside your body. No matter what you have done . God loves you God understands. You will not find god in any other man. You are the god you have been looking for. And god knows exactly how you like to be loved. And tells yo not to worry. When you worry you dissapoint god. Have faith to the bitter end.



Sorry sketch, but people's world's end everyday, cruelly, unnecessarily. Where is their protection?
Try standing on the streets of Gaza or Israel right now with those sentiments.
And Syria, and blah and blah.
But, a nice idea bar wishful thinking.

Anyway, what type of grey are you (at the moment)?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18556
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm » by Slith


Seahawk wrote:You know, he's right about the pain, Sketch.

I admire your intentions, and your conviction in spite of strong opposition, but you must know that what you preach here sounds pretty far out in left field.


I do agree here Hawk.
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm » by Doogle


domdabears wrote:
dlslith wrote:
domdabears wrote:Hi, Grey. Welcome to the forum.

:hiho:

I'm white. Do I get a welcome? :mrgreen:

Image

Take me to your leader...



Take me to your dealer. :)

Initiate
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 pm » by Sketchsi


Im a grey. Like it or lump it. My alien origins are the greys. I can speak with them, they say this. We are not here to make you laugh. We are here to help you. We have big eyes, for a reason, eyes are windows to the soul. people calling us weird are not aware of who we are. We can have a laugh, our sense of humour is light . we are only here to help. Our logic is denied time after time. Time does not exist. You believe in time, but you do not believe in us. And if you say "i believe time and aliens" why dont you laugh at time? . Why do you not look at the stars, we will give signs if you ask. Shooting stars are meteors . But they are mostly triggered by us. You laugh at us because you are scared. There are scarier people on your planet. You are not real. Nothing is real. Its logic

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2771
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:50 pm » by Opalserpent


Hey grey man, tell your mates to send in the grey army and liberate the planet from NWO warmongers.

But honestly, please provide some evidence so you don't look like a nutter.

Do greys have democracy? or fascism?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm » by Seahawk


Um...okay. :flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 pm » by Sketchsi


Our saucers, are simple. They are simple in design and travel in divine rhytm. We move left,right backwards and forwards. We perform divine dances inside our saucers. People call our saucers balloons. That is because you are still children. When you was younger. The bursting of a balloon frightened you. Now you are "older" you call our saucers balloons because you are scared of us. Greys cannot lose the plot. Have you seen the size of our heads. Which carry big brains. we work with logic. You do not need a big brain to be logical

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18556
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 pm » by Slith


Sketchsi wrote: We are not here to make you laugh. We have big eyes


You did make us laugh and you must be from Quebec
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17860
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 pm » by The57ironman


Opalserpent wrote:Hey grey man, tell your mates to send in the grey army and liberate the planet from NWO warmongers.

.


.....yeah , and if we can't be there , don't hesitate to start without us......


.
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18556
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 pm » by Slith


Sketchsi wrote:Our saucers, are simple. They are simple in design and travel in divine rhytm. We move left,right backwards and forwards. We perform divine dances inside our saucers. People call our saucers balloons. That is because you are still children. When you was younger. The bursting of a balloon frightened you. Now you are "older" you call our saucers balloons because you are scared of us. Greys cannot lose the plot. Have you seen the size of our heads. Which carry big brains. we work with logic. You do not need a big brain to be logical

Jesus Christ!...ooh wait, are you Jesus Christ?
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook