I am a grey

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am » by Sketchsi

Evidence evidence evidence. They will bring movies out about us thats for sure. I can see earthquakes,. And paying attention to the vibe my writings are giving is the most helpful evidence. we are only here to help. We are sensitive to thoughts. We read your thoughts and we see your thoughts. We turn your thoughts into digits, and read the digits. We collect digits from your mind. There is a digital dimension, which we can read, amoung other dimensions. Everything is digits. You humans can also read digits. Its not rocket science. Our saucers are vehicles in the playground of space. We are your good friends.we have been watching your planet a long time. We want to write more. We are not evil, if we wanted to destroy you, we would of done that by now. If you want visual evidence, the stars are always out. Ask the stars a question, count on us to answer

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 am » by domdabears

Are you the Nancy Lieder of the UK?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am » by Noentry

dlslith wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:Our saucers, are simple. They are simple in design and travel in divine rhytm. We move left,right backwards and forwards. We perform divine dances inside our saucers. People call our saucers balloons. That is because you are still children. When you was younger. The bursting of a balloon frightened you. Now you are "older" you call our saucers balloons because you are scared of us. Greys cannot lose the plot. Have you seen the size of our heads. Which carry big brains. we work with logic. You do not need a big brain to be logical

Jesus Christ!...ooh wait, are you Jesus Christ?

Good spot dlslith.
:clapper:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 am » by Spock

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am » by Sketchsi

We did not create humans. We have been given many mistaken identities. Why would we change the dna of a human, then experiment on them? You were not dumbed down by us. I hope you know this. You dumbed yourself down, giving your power away to other people . And you have made 1 person leader of. Many people . We greys are all leaders. We work as 1 we all get a say. Nobody is a leader.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 am » by Zer0

HUH? No idea what this dude is talking aboot... just give us the short version for cocks sake! Are we fucked or not??
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am » by Sketchsi

we can see good people on this planet, who are open minded, and who see the good in us, we show ourselves to these people and hold them in our hearts. We have hearts. We love, are you suprised we love? Why are we drawn with sad faces like we take everything seriously. We are serious, but we know how to smile and we do smile. and just because we frown, it does not mean we are unhappy. We smile with style. W us greys have friends on earth, we will not allow "the world to end" we have enough friends on your planet not to let that happen. It will not happen. Pray for protection, for your family and friends, it takes 2 mins. Prayers are helpful. our help has prevented many disasters on your planet, if we wernt here, youd all be dead by now. We are just showing you how much you mean to us. But its up to you to meet us half way on this. You have f

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am » by Sketchsi

Its sketchsi. Im just writing what they are telling me. And I ask if what im writing is ok. If I make little mistakes they tell me to erase it. Like ive just done. I can hear them through feelings

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 am » by Slith

Sketchsi wrote:Its sketchsi. Im just writing what they are telling me. And I ask if what im writing is ok. If I make little mistakes they tell me to erase it. Like ive just done. I can hear them through feelings

Are you the fucked up Demon spawn of Blossom and Jerry Springer? C'mon Man? get a grip

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 am » by The57ironman

.......sounds pretty good really.........

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

PreviousNext