I am a grey

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am » by Sketchsi

Just to clear some things up. I am not actually a grey . But I have been a grey. They have called me there friend and said we have known eachother. Most of us have alien backgrounds. The greys say they have friends reading this

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 am » by Tjahzi

and please add a picture of you and your grey buddies for the file,

mkay.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am » by Sketchsi

And I need to say. Peoples judgements block my channeling. So try not to judge. Your spelling is what it says on the tin. Your spelling are spells. Judgements are magic spells that affect my channeling. Please refrain.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am » by Noentry

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am » by Sketchsi

Us greys can zip through space like a zip strikes down a jacket. We can move from 1 side of the universe to another in less than an instant. Travelling to another universe takes longer. Like a motorway trip in your car. We have seen similiar planets in these (next to) infinite universes that exist. At the edge of your universes are sights words cannot describe. We have not explored everywhere in your universe. Universes are our favorite places. Do universes go on forever ? Nobody knows, because nobody has reached the end of the universe. The universe is not just made from circle planets. There are blocks, multidimensional shapes, spinning disks, mysterious clouds of energy. There is a whole lot to explore. Our planet is nothing like your planet, our structures are tall. We have creatures on our planet, similiar to yours. We dont have pets, we choose not to own life. But within context, our creatures can time travel, and teleport. We have not landed on your planet yet (as far as you know) because of the vibes. They are to different to ours at the moment. It is not the right time

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 am » by Slith

dlslith wrote:
domdabears wrote:Hi, Grey. Welcome to the forum.

:hiho:

I'm white. Do I get a welcome? :mrgreen:

I sorta lied. I'm part black. Well a big part of me is black...... :mrgreen:

BTW, this might be the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen on here

This thread belongs here

what-was-your-worst-idiot-post-t80913.html

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 am » by Noentry

I have no need to be grey. Thank you very much.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The fact that you need to make these things up means you are far from a higher life form.
When you dont need anymore you will lose your addiction for recognition from others.
You sound like a very needy person.
Be your self and stop making things up to impress people.
It shows a lack of confidence to hide behind false persona's and far fetched stories.

:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:02 am » by Doogle

Sketchsi wrote:Just to clear some things up. I am not actually a grey . But I have been a grey. They have called me there friend and said we have known eachother. Most of us have alien backgrounds. The greys say they have friends reading this

OK, to play Henry Kissinger's, I mean Devil's advocate, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, so I won't ask for any, well, apart from anecdotal, which I'm sure you'll agree is fair game.

What kind of grey do you channel or were you?
Bear in mind you said yourself, that greys experiment on humans; And they are cohorts in animal mutilations. Where's the love there Sketch?

I ain't mocking, I am V curious.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 am » by Sketchsi

The greys want to speak about people. It is essential you start taking aliens seriously, we do not care if you call us aliens. It is not about the words you use, but about the feelings attached behind them. There is an ugliness on your planet. You must blank it out. Place all your attention on the truth. You do not need to use the techniques the individuality sketch has said to use. Just do the right thing. Doing the right thing is not a technique. It is built into you. we like to make promises, we promise your world will not end, this is the most important thing. We do not wish to scare you. A war can be seen as a possibility. You will not be able to hide from this war, if it happens. You cannot hide from radiation. This must be avoided at all costs. This is scary, even for us, this would be a dark event. Your planet has took beatings. Ww3 must be avoided for your childrens sake for your families sake, for your friends sake, for gods sake. You/we must work together to stop this. We must use logic, Love and common sense. The war must be prevented

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 am » by Slith

Where's the Idiot section. I need to move this. LUKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

PreviousNext