I am a grey

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 am » by Noentry

flsts1 wrote:
Noentry wrote:Are you going to just talk to your self or are you going to answer any questions?

You are making your self look foolish.
People are starting to mock you.

The problem you have is only your story is not real.

Save yourself the embarrassment.

Good luck with that. I tried to engage him before to explain and he flat out attacked me...lol..eheheh

:cheers:
I recognize its style of writing.
It goes on and on with the same bull until it gets banned.
Its last persona I can remember was Thor(something or other).

Same posting method, same style writing.
Actually a very one dimensional person.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 am » by Toxic32

I just dipped in for a look. Fuck I'm out of here. Just one thing............Maybe not. :headscratch:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 am » by Doogle

Sketchsi wrote:God is love, god is real, our souls are working towards god, we are following god. He is leaving a trail.of footprints in the snow. You can look at it like that, the snow is a blanket of loves, gods footprints would be quite big. So do the easiest thing. If you think god wants you to fast for a whole day, you are wrong. Causing yourself to suffer does not help anybody. Causing people to suffer does not help either. If you think there is someone evil around you, your wrong, evil does not exist. Listen to people, its simple, calling people evil makes things worse. "karma" comes back and bites you, blocking you from your higher self. But everyday is a brand new day. And you are given another chance to do the right thing. Dont look for contradictions, do the right thing. Thgod seems easier to reach nowadays, so it is suggested you pray. Gods telling me, dont make it look hard, its easy, things are not what they seem, have faith in god.he is our best friend at the moment. And trust me he is much much closer than you think

Sketch, a question. Do you believe the bible is a close rendition of historical events pertaining to gee oh dee (GOD)?
You can answer the grey question later if you want. It would be courteous to answer though.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 am » by Sketchsi

The stars and planets are imprinted on our being. The heavens doors are open for us. "aliens" are heavenly messengers. They wish to help us, they say this "ask a question with an open mind, make a wish with an open heart, say a prayer, we can hear everything and you will not be left without help, we have heard your cries, and now you must act on what you know, share my writings, class them as your own, these come from our brothers in heaven. Everything happens for a reason, we must act out our freewill, and shine our light on the darkness. We must be brave. Be good to yourself." and getting fukin blocked. Too many judgements on here. Ill channel some more tommorow. Im gonna watch some tv and get my head together. Peace out bros

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:57 am » by Slith

Sketchsi wrote: Im gonna watch some tv and get my head together.

That might be a plan

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 am » by The57ironman

Sketchsi wrote: Im gonna watch some tv and get my head together.

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 am » by Sketchsi

My higher self told me I made a mistake. I made it sound too easy to reach god, it is hard, it takes effort. My channeling is not perfect especially with all the judgements. The most crisp channeling is the first few. So I ask the moderator to remove the part when I said finding god is easy. Like I said. God has to be made the most important thing in your life

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:05 am » by Toxic32

All you have to do is apply the theoretical distribution of probabilities and you will be enlightens. Bollocks is bollocks in any language. b=s/l(+d*t-∞)
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 am » by Noentry

Toxic32 wrote:All you have to do is apply the theoretical distribution of probabilities and you will be enlightens. Bollocks is bollocks in any language. b=s/l(+d*t-∞)

:lol: :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 am » by Doogle

Sorry, couldn't help it.

PreviousNext