I am a grey

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:20 am » by Doogle

Oooops, had to alter that number of posts.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 am » by Noentry

Doogle wrote:Oooops, had to alter that number of posts.

:lol: funny

Why not?

:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 am » by Seahawk

Sketchsi wrote:The greys want to speak about people. It is essential you start taking aliens seriously, we do not care if you call us aliens. It is not about the words you use, but about the feelings attached behind them. There is an ugliness on your planet. You must blank it out. Place all your attention on the truth. You do not need to use the techniques the individuality sketch has said to use. Just do the right thing. Doing the right thing is not a technique. It is built into you. we like to make promises, we promise your world will not end, this is the most important thing. We do not wish to scare you. A war can be seen as a possibility. You will not be able to hide from this war, if it happens. You cannot hide from radiation. This must be avoided at all costs. This is scary, even for us, this would be a dark event. Your planet has took beatings. Ww3 must be avoided for your childrens sake for your families sake, for your friends sake, for gods sake. You/we must work together to stop this. We must use logic, Love and common sense. The war must be prevented

So you are christian aliens?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 am » by Hr2burn

Really.....
So I suppose you have no childhood pictures, class pictures, yearbooks, family and etc? I'm sorry, I know a few people gave you warm and fuzzies, I on the other hand see you as the type of person that by association, make all of us here seem crazy.
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 am » by Doogle

Noentry wrote:

Why not?

Remember when 999 was the emergency number?

Well I was absolutely shit faced once and tried to call the fire service, but I dialled 666 and got through to an exorcist.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 am » by Noentry

Doogle wrote:
Noentry wrote:

Why not?

Remember when 999 was the emergency number?

Well I was absolutely shit faced once and tried to call the fire service, but I dialled 666 and got through to an exorcist.

No!

Really?
Lol
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 am » by Sp00kyWhiz

Put the pipe down and back away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:46 am » by E6722maj

Sketchsi wrote:

"God loves you God understands"

even if i don't believe in him/her/it ? :think:

whatever

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 am » by Ishumble

Sketchsi I can tell by what post you are alien.Keep em coming :D

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:53 am » by Toxic32

This is "sketchsis" higher self. I use many identities including the form known as a grey. I can communicate with any living organism. Including trees, animals and other peoples higher selfs. I do not like to use any seperation like words. But I do channel all information to my lower self.

I bet you have no concept of how insignificant we are/you are in the greater scheme of things in the universe. I bet you never even looked outside your your fucking window with eyes wide open. Never mind take in the what a smudge you are in this solar system. Never mind our galaxy and how our galaxy is a grain of sand on the beach of existence. Your not important nor I'm I. Your thoughts matter to you. So good luck with that. But don't try to impose your reality on me and claim what you per sieve is what I should believe is my reality. You have no concept of how I see the world or how anybody else see's their reality. A good example for you to consider and an educational hint of what I mean is to think of (How would I describe what yellow is to a blind man). Then you may open your mind to how hard it is to think. What you understand as real is only another shade of Red, Yellow,Blue. And so on. You may get my drift. Chances are are you are so fucking involved with your self and how important you are this will pass strait over your head...Never mind you can't educate pork.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext