I am a grey

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:18 am » by Seahawk

Either he is lying outright, and trying blatantly to "play" a dangerous game, or he truly believes what he is saying, as true. I do, and have to know, that my response to him- in one case, or the other- would vary greatly. One being an obvious kick in the ass, and the other, a more considerate sympathy. How do you all distinguish which is which, and how to respond.

Obviously, if you are pulling chains here- or attempting to- Sketch, you deserve to land somewhere- other then here- on your ass. If you truly believe what you are saying, then I am sorry for you, as you cannot help yourself. Nothing I can do will change that.

Either case is entirely possible, and both are common, so I am at a loss. How can I know which you are, and how to respond?

I'm done here, as I don't know how to respond to you. To do so, I must make some pretty big assumptions- one way, or the other. I hate making assumptions- as I don't like the odds.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 am » by Toxic32

WTF was that all about? Slow down on the weed?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 am » by E6722maj

Toxic32 wrote: Slow down on the weed?

whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:37 am » by Toxic32

Never had any my self. I rely on my imagination and creativity shot. I love life and all it brings. I don't want to cloud it with fog.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:40 am » by E6722maj

Toxic32 wrote:Never had any my self. I rely on my imagination and creativity shot. I love life and all it brings. I don't want to cloud it with fog.

i do

whatever

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 am » by The57ironman

E6722maj wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Never had any my self. I rely on my imagination and creativity shot. I love life and all it brings. I don't want to cloud it with fog.

i do

........... :soundblast: :soundblast: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :soundblast: :soundblast:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 am » by Toxic32

If that what pressers you button the who am I to judge. You can blow your fucking head off. We all have our way of meeting God. LOL. Pity you put scratched glasses on. Life is so much more that hiding behind a dirty window.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 am » by Jeckk

Obvious lie is obvious. No intelligent race would announce themselves via disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 am » by Toxic32

We are just testing out if the gene manipulation worked?

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 am » by Seahawk

Jeckk wrote:Obvious lie is obvious. No intelligent race would announce themselves via disclose.tv

Lol. Yeah, maybe so. :flop:

But, that doesn't mean that the op doesn't believe that they would- or, would not- if you know what I mean.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext