I am a grey

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 am » by Toxic32

Yep. I know what you mean. I just programmed you to respond with that answer. I bet you thought you came up with that. LOL
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:58 am » by Toxic32

Fuck it I need to recharge catch you around some time.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 am » by Kerrblur2

nancy????

hey didnt the greys get kicked out of earth? just a story roaming around these internet parts. or are there different kinds of greys?

are there different races of you? like us humans, asian, middleastern, north american, south, african?

I'm roleplaying here but I'd like to know from the grey who has made these claims.

Do you have some kind of agenda? if not, what is your goals here?

Are you plagued with not being able to reproduce?
Is that why you capture us to disect and impregnate?
What is your goals with the human race?
Why have you come here from such a long distance?

Can you answer these in a respective paragraph manner?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 8:01 am » by Opalserpent

Toxic32 wrote:WTF was that all about? Slow down on the weed?

I wish he were smoking but I think he's the new age type that channels and thinks he's in
contact with aliens.

But then again, who knows, we know that physic spies and remote viewers were employed
during the cold war and probably still are today though they must be slowly becoming
obsolete with whatever tech they have now hidden away.

My gut feeling says he is in his early twenties and is a very independent type as family members would not put up with this stuff. Also he needs a big haircut and no more shrooms, kidding :lol:

I feel kind of bad reading his posts, He is young and experimenting away from home, I remember I used to have a hippie friend when I was young and he had that satanic book called Lieber Null

Liber Null: http://archive.org/details/LiberNullAndThePsychonaut

I imagine this person has read this book and possibly others and is performing black arts.
I actually am worried for this person somewhat as he may not have read other literature
supporting the fact that these interdementional beings don't always tell the truth and
may be very malevolent and take his poor young soul.

The dark arts are attractive I suppose to the young and impressionable and the old like modonna.

This makes me think of an episode of A huanting on youtube:

Uploaded by UPIAfiles

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think Mr Channel-er should check out this video out and begin to understand what he
is really dealing with. :oops:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Why be a pawn of sinister forces, satan is a master of deception. :alien:

Uploaded to youtube by: LeeGoodall
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:42 am » by bell02

sry grey...but
This reads just too mainstream.

but if you really want to read something that might come from a "gray".
http://www.sichtungen-ufo.de/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6039

sry written only in German. And the written are really difficult for me to translate them into English.
generally, he writes of "self-channeling" his soul, but reads as if it were by our creators.
and some sentences are really questionable.

that would have been more probably related.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 pm » by Dagnamski

I am the only alien in the village. :idea:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:22 pm » by Toxic32

To live on a day-to-day basis is insufficient for human beings; we need to transcend, transport, escape; we need meaning, understanding, and explanation; we need to see over-all patterns in our lives. We need hope, the sense of a future. And we need freedom (or, at least, the illusion of freedom) to get beyond ourselves, whether with telescopes and microscopes and our ever-burgeoning technology, or in states of mind that allow us to travel to other worlds, to rise above our immediate surroundings. We may seek, too, a relaxing of inhibitions that makes it easier to bond with each other, or transports that make our consciousness of time and mortality easier to bear. We seek a holiday from our inner and outer restrictions, a more intense sense of the here and now, the beauty and value of the world we live in. Many of us find Wordsworthian “intimations of immortality” in nature, art, creative thinking, or religion; some people can reach transcendent states through meditation or similar trance-inducing techniques, or through prayer and spiritual exercises. But drugs offer a shortcut; they promise transcendence on demand. These shortcuts are possible because certain chemicals can directly stimulate many complex brain functions.

Every culture has found such chemical means of transcendence, and at some point the use of such intoxicants becomes institutionalized at a magical or sacramental level. The sacramental use of psychoactive plant substances has a long history and continues to the present day in various shamanistic and religious rites around the world. At a humbler level, drugs are used not so much to illuminate or expand or concentrate the mind but for the sense of pleasure and euphoria they can provide. Many people experiment with drugs, hallucinogenic and otherwise, in their teen-age or college years. :ohno:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 pm » by Flipper

He is a grey. Well that means he is a biological entity that was grown in a lab for the soul purpose of doing research for an advanced race of humans. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Welcome by the way. :hiho: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 pm » by Dukettt

Sketchsi wrote:Im a grey. Like it or lump it. My alien origins are the greys. I can speak with them, they say this. We are not here to make you laugh. We are here to help you. We have big eyes, for a reason, eyes are windows to the soul. people calling us weird are not aware of who we are. We can have a laugh, our sense of humour is light . we are only here to help. Our logic is denied time after time. Time does not exist. You believe in time, but you do not believe in us. And if you say "i believe time and aliens" why dont you laugh at time? . Why do you not look at the stars, we will give signs if you ask. Shooting stars are meteors . But they are mostly triggered by us. You laugh at us because you are scared. There are scarier people on your planet. You are not real. Nothing is real. Its logic

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:27 pm » by Nihilgeist

Opalserpent wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:WTF was that all about? Slow down on the weed?

I wish he were smoking but I think he's the new age type that channels and thinks he's in
contact with aliens.

I feel kind of bad reading his posts, He is young and experimenting away from home, I remember I used to have a hippie friend when I was young and he had that satanic book called Lieber Null

Liber Null: http://archive.org/details/LiberNullAndThePsychonaut

I imagine this person has read this book and possibly others and is performing black arts.
I actually am worried for this person somewhat as he may not have read other literature
supporting the fact that these interdementional beings don't always tell the truth and
may be very malevolent and take his poor young soul.

I think Mr Channel-er should check out this video out and begin to understand what he
is really dealing with. :oops:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Why be a pawn of sinister forces, satan is a master of deception. :alien:

Uploaded to youtube by: LeeGoodall

Upload to Disclose.tv

They're watching you Serpent of Satan. They'll come for your soul eventually.

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

PreviousNext